October

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
Hello everyone

Been some time since we have had this group rolling around - how is everyone doing? I was/am struggling a lot and just came back after a long time away.

I have logged for about a week now and am happy. I am going to attempt the gym in the am 3 days a week to start and then build up to going every morning.

What are your current goals?

Replies

• funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty well. Under 100 pounds to lose now. My current goal by the first of January is to hit the 150 pound loss mark. I have nine more pounds to get there. I turn 40 years old in April. I want to be in onederland by then. That's 30 pounds away. I hurt my knee from over exercising about a month ago so the weight loss has slowed down but I'm working my way up to a less rigorous routine starting off slow hopefully getting to 35 minutes of exercise 4 days a week. Right now I'm only doing 20 minutes 4 days a week.
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've gained five lbs, but since Friday I've been back n the gym twice now. This semester was a lot more time consuming than I anticipated and my workouts disappeared. I'm feeling a lot better since getting back to it...here's to surviving the holiday season with no more gain and hopefully a loss!