Weigh In Week 10/28

Options
2»

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I agree mr, it's better to wait. I like to have the same circumstances as well.

I'm still at 3 lbs since we started the challenge.

I had a check in session with my trainer this morning and I've lost 5 pounds in the last three weeks, 5 inches, almost 2% of body fat and discovered that I've been underestimating my burned calories. Unfortunately, I've also been underestimating the calories I consume daily. She thinks by about 100 to 150 per day. I was really surprised because I'm very careful about putting everything down that I eat and measuring etc. I'm going to try to drop my intake by about 100 calories a day to make up for it and see how that goes. At least I've been burning a lot off everyday, but my deficit is still a little lower than I thought it would be.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 in week 1.

Gained 2 in week 2.

????

Am working VERY hard to keep calories in check for next week.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I agree mr, it's better to wait. I like to have the same circumstances as well.

I'm still at 3 lbs since we started the challenge.

I had a check in session with my trainer this morning and I've lost 5 pounds in the last three weeks, 5 inches, almost 2% of body fat and discovered that I've been underestimating my burned calories. Unfortunately, I've also been underestimating the calories I consume daily. She thinks by about 100 to 150 per day. I was really surprised because I'm very careful about putting everything down that I eat and measuring etc. I'm going to try to drop my intake by about 100 calories a day to make up for it and see how that goes. At least I've been burning a lot off everyday, but my deficit is still a little lower than I thought it would be.

Wooohoo!!! Great job!!!!!!!
  • KCHernandez1981
    KCHernandez1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Down 3 pounds since i joined.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Great job kc. What's great is I think most or all of us will have lost that first ten before Thanksgiving. I don't know about the rest of you but I think that will give me all the incentive I need to stay focused over the holidays.