Monday again: how is everyone doing?

Options
I weigh in on Sundays and Wednesdays, but I was down to 170 yesterday so I am on track for 10lbs in 10 weeks.
My first "holiday hurdle" is coming up Thursday. We are having a costume contest and snack day. I am declariing it a free day and will allow myself 500 calories over my MFP goal. However, I will also be walking at least a couple of miles trick-or-treating with my 7yo that night to walk it off.

Replies

• verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't weighed in yet. I did pretty good all last week during the weekdays, but Saturday I went over my caloric allowance and Sunday. Darn that football game day beer. Thankfully, I did get into the gym, so feeling less guilty. My fingers are crossed in hopes that I didn't go too overboard. :drinker:
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm going the wrong way! My body is confused, it's thinking gain 10 in 10 ! Too many late nights watching the Red Sox, but back on track today! Weighing on Wednesday.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm going the wrong way! My body is confused, it's thinking gain 10 in 10 ! Too many late nights watching the Red Sox, but back on track today! Weighing on Wednesday.

At least you are watching the right team. Go Sox!
    Glad you are back on track. :-)
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in in a couple days, I just joined this group today ;) I was about 120-122 last time I weighed, hoping to get down to 105 befire the spring. I'm 5'1.
  • JennieT7161
    JennieT7161 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays but I have my first "holiday hurdle" (I love that BTW!) tomorrow too. Every month they do a huge potluck at work to celebrate the birthdays and anniversaries that month and they paired it up with Halloween this month. My goal is to be SUPER picky about what I eat from the table and only take what looks really, really good and not just a bite or a taste of everything.

I did score a win on the trick or treating treats...I bought fruit rollups and bags of chips to hand out - neither of which I care for so I won't be eating the leftovers!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays but I have my first "holiday hurdle" (I love that BTW!) tomorrow too. Every month they do a huge potluck at work to celebrate the birthdays and anniversaries that month and they paired it up with Halloween this month. My goal is to be SUPER picky about what I eat from the table and only take what looks really, really good and not just a bite or a taste of everything.

I did score a win on the trick or treating treats...I bought fruit rollups and bags of chips to hand out - neither of which I care for so I won't be eating the leftovers!

Good luck to both of us at the snack days. I love that you bought treats you wont eat. If you do have leftovers, consider donating them to the local soup kitchen. They can use it to give kids extras to take with them.
  • lharvey2797
    lharvey2797 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 150 on Monday.... I just joined the group officially on Monday and am just getting this in.

This motivation is just what I need not to overindulge at Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. What a great gift it will be to myself when I am down to goal (140) by my Birthday month, January!!

Best of Luck to All!
    We can do this! :-)
  • JennieT7161
    JennieT7161 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 150 on Monday.... I just joined the group officially on Monday and am just getting this in.

This motivation is just what I need not to overindulge at Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. What a great gift it will be to myself when I am down to goal (140) by my Birthday month, January!!

Best of Luck to All!
    We can do this! :-)

Welcome! I have a January birthday too! :)