I am in!!!!

Options
missa831
missa831 Posts: 13 Member
10 pounds by Christmas sounds perfect since larger goals make me anxious it is nice to have a smaller amount to work towards.

Replies

• SISMELLON
    SISMELLON Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, Need more motivation with the holidays fast approaching..
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Me too! I seem to have hit a bit of a plateau, more to do with me not being as careful lately I suspect. Too much portion eyeballing. So I need a bit of motivation to get back on track - Christmas here we come!
  • RCharlotteRose
    RCharlotteRose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This sounds good.
    I have been getting slightly swamped recently thinking about the much bigger picture when in fact a goal like this is perfect.
    All about the bite-sized chunks!

I look forward to hearing how everyone gets on and I just hope I have good news by the end of it!!!
  • marissalea93
    marissalea93 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like this goal! Count me in! :)
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am starting late, but definitely want to be in this group!
  • hcarmello
    Options
    As a former weight watcher I like the 10 lb goal, but I also found just a goal of 1lb or 2 a week helped me not feel so intimidated to lose those stubborn 10 lbs! I hope this helps get everyone to christmas in a healthy way!
  • juliemom72
    juliemom72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I've actually never participated in a group before, and I have to say I love the energy!
    I am 41, 5'6", 168 (as I write this I am cringing...) and I have spent most of my adult life between 145 and 155, with the weight creeping up slowly as I become more sedentary yet continue to eat the same portions as when I was very active.