End of Phase 1 for those who retro'd to 8/1/13

Options
bitxbit
bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
My Phase 1 will end on Oct. 31...my goal is 31#...:glasses: I'll be back!!

Let's stay motivated & accomplish our goals. Let's do it for US!! :drinker: I'm anxious to see everyone's final Phase 1 post :smile:

Replies

• KatOls49
    Options
    Happy Halloween!! :devil:
    My goal was a total loss of 16 lbs...:sad: Didn't make it but I was close... I lost 13 pounds that never need to be found:bigsmile: ! I also started on September 1, 2013.
    SW (for current phase): 237
    PW (previous weight): 225
    CW (current weight): 224
    Loss (this week): 1
    Loss Total (this phase): 13

PS: I went back to see what I would have lost as of 8-1 and it would have been only 5 more pounds so I truly believe that this group and weighing in every week it helping me stay motivated!! :drinker: So thanks greatly!!
  • bitxbit
    Options
    Happy Ghost and Goblin Day!! :devil:

KatO,
    Great job!! Phase 1 goal of 16#s may not have been hit, but nobody can poo-poo your 13# achievement, Girl!!! And with that August 5#, you did a superb job!:flowerforyou: I agree, weighing in weekly, this group and the folks that are posting and encouraging helps me, also. Wish our member numbers had not dropped sooo drastically! Hope the rest haven't just thrown the towel in and are continuing on with their goals.

Well, here's my report for this week... I knew I really had to kick it into high gear and it paid off this time:smile:

SW (8/1 -10/31/13) (#1)___346 (8/1)
    PW (previous weight)____ 318 (10/21)
    CW (current weight)_____ 313.5 (10/31)
    Loss (this week)________-4.5 (10/31)
    Loss Total (phase #1)____-32.5 (goal of 31#) goal surpassed by 1.5#

Now, we move on, to Phase 2!! Let's stick to it and get those pesky pounds off of us, once and for all! We are strong and can do this!! ~bit♥
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies (and any remaining lurking gentlemen)!

I've had a bit of a setback the last week and a half. I hurt my back last monday, so I was out of commission for about a week. Then my daughter (17 months) decided it would be fun to come down with Norovirus yesterday, so my day and nights have been filled with vomit clean up and laundry.

With the back injury, I regressed back into comfort eating really bad (ordering out is a LOT easier than cooking when you can't stand!). Luckily, it didn't reflect too badly on the scale, though.

Sw 199
    Pw 191.4
    Cw 192.2
    Loss +.8
    Total loss 7.8

So, even though I came nowhere near my 175 lb goal, I still made positive...err...negative progress toward my goal.

Phase 2 starts now! Think about how this phase went, and whether or not you'd like to adjust your goals now that you know what is realistic for you! Good luck, and great job everyone!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's tom but no significant change. Even a little gain but I'm all in for phase 2. 6 pound loss
  • bitxbit
    Options
    @ Michelle___ Sorry to hear of your past couple of weeks. I sometimes suffer with my back, also. Hope the baby makes a quick recovery, that's always miserable for all involved {{hugs}} Try to rest up, at every opportunity, I know you must need it.

@ Amber____ tom here, too. Chocolate "crave & cave" today:angry: Back at it, tho... Come too far to turn around, now!!

Have a great weekend, All:flowerforyou: ~bit♥