Needing help developing a plan that I can follow.

Options
I've always followed the plans that the college programs had in place. Now I've lost 65-70 pounds and am starting over. I want to get a good plan to help me work areas and build back some of the strength I've lost. HELP

Replies

• SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The beginner bodyweight circuit that we'll be following is a really good starting point.

You can find it here: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

Make sure you rest 2 minutes between exercises - otherwise it's a cardio workout. :)
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have written down the Nerdfitness routine - however I honestly can not do a pushup to save my life. Would wall pushups work?
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wall push-ups work just fine! Anything that is challenging for you is a step in the right direction. I usually do as many regular push-ups as I can (which is maybe 5), followed by as many girl push-ups as I can (another 5 at best), then wall-push-ups until I can't do any more. Good luck!
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I gotta get into the hang of working out ( arthritis is a -words I am not going to say-) So yeah gotta start small. ^_^