I'm glad I found this group

Options
I recently lost a lot of weight but for some reason all of a sudden the binging has begun again (gained like 7lbs in 2 weeks). I've already been struggling with depression for years but this is just making me so much more miserable (and since I've kinda always been depressed idk why this started back up randomly). I don't think I've ever even really told anyone about it because I find it so embarrassing. I don't know what happened to make me go back into a binge cycle but I need all the help I can get to stop it. Even as I type this I feel hunger pains but I know I'm not hungry. This whole month I've been feeling like crap because of the over eating and it's making me feel like **** with my appearance. I just started using MFP again so I can try to keep track of what I eat (hope this helps me). Really just need to talk with people going through the same thing and need some motivation and tips to stop this.

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Our body fight weight loss but being mindful of this can help. Have you checked out some of the other threads with this group and books and videos on this matter.

Hang and there and I wish you the best!:flowerforyou:
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: