Orange team week 3

BMP9713
BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
Good morning Irange team!! We had a fantastic week last week! Hope that all of you are doing well this morning. It is time for you to set your goal for this week.
My goal for this week is the same as last week to lose at least 3 pounds.
What are your goals?

Replies

• kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Not good at setting goals... too indecisive... drink more water and lose at lsast three pounds
  • awanake
    awanake Posts: 14 Member
    My goal for this week is ummmmmmm not go over my calories this week. I have a baby shower and two birthday parties to attend.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Goal for the week: Exercise 6 days
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    My goal for this week is to break out of the rut and lose 2lbs. Not sure what type of exercise I'll be doing (auction pending).
  • loveme445
    When will we be doing our auction?
  • loveme445
    Congrats Veganmafia on being our teams Biggest Loser!!!! :drinker:
  • dillyg08
    I'll second Loveme445.
  • BMP9713
    When will we be doing our auction?

I'm waiting on a reply from soccerella to see how exactly I can go about doing the auction so that I can keep track of all of the bids in real time since I do all of this from my phone. I'm not sure if It would be ok if I did it from my profile or not but that would be the best option for me since I et a notification every time someone comments but I don't know if that will work for everyone else. I'm trying to figure it all out I will give you all notice before I start.
  • loveme445
    Yes, please post on your profile or send a message because I'm going to be logging off soon. I mainly use the phone app too so I wont be able to check back here until this evening.
  • Veganmafia
    Veganmafia Posts: 54 Member
    Congrats Veganmafia on being our teams Biggest Loser!!!! :drinker:

Thanks!:bigsmile: Go orange team!
  • Veganmafia
    my goal this week is to stay consistent and stay hydrated,
  • BMP9713
    The bidding will begin in 20 minutes! I will be posting it on my profile for those of you who only use the mobile app so please pay close attention!!
  • BMP9713
    The first item has been sold to kaylikee for 20 crunches. The elliptical is now up for auction on my profile for 15 crunches!
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    This is confusing, but I think I understand it now after reading the main thread. Hope I catch the bidding in time...
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    Oops. Looks like I'm too late for the elliptical by a few minutes!
  • Veganmafia
    so confused*:indifferent:
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    so confused*:indifferent:

Don't feel bad, Me too confused

I also wanted to say gratz to you for biggest losser too :) for Orange team
  • dillyg08
    Okay since this is good until tonight, can I use 50 crunches to buy treadmill?
  • BMP9713
    I am starting The auction over each item will be up for auction for one hour. The highest bidder after one hour takes the prize please be fair and do not bid 100 crunches right away. Good luck
  • BMP9713
    The first item up for auction is the lower body weight machine. Who would like to start the bidding off at 5 crunches?