Orange team week 3

Replies

• RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    The first item up for auction is the lower body weight machine. Who would like to start the bidding off at 5 crunches?

Sorrcerella just posted this.... (she posted a long thread on week 3 , not the coaches thread) I cant control when the coaches started their auctions and how they let their teammates know it was going to be done - that is up to each team. It is open for more than 24 hours though as it started yesterday afternoon and isnt over until 8 pm EST tonight, so everyone should have a chance to bid.

She is saying all items are up for bid till 8pm EST, not just one item at an hour at a time. (no one that isn't on, or sleeping, working will have a chance to bid doing it only for 1hr)
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Ok. so I got permission to start the auction while our coach is working. I' think I understand it but of you see something different please let me know. no meanness please. from what I understand I'll list all the equipment for auction and everyone can bid on what they want. I'll update it every so often. I'm at home but have a toddler so please bear with me!I also don't use equipment so I'll offer my 100 to the first person who asks : ) if you're unsure what to do it's in the official week 3 thread by soccerella. ok... Here we go... (nervous...)

Treadmill 50 dilly

elliptical 10 love me

stationary bike

hand weights 10 loveme

exercise classes (at gym) 10 loveme

Rowing machine

exercise videos 50 mrsj

upper body weight machine (at gym)

Lower body weight machine (at gym)

I'll close it tonight around ten (eastern time. I live in Pennsylvania USA) our coach may take over by then but not sure yet. Happy bidding! : )
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    exercise classes~ 10

exercise videos~ 10

hand weights~10

elliptical~10
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Treadmill - for 50 crunches please.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    exercise videos 50 crunches
  • RaineyLaney
    Treadmill - for 50 crunches please.

Treadmill 60 crunchies (sorry dilly)
  • RaineyLaney
    exercise classes~ 10

exercise videos~ 10

hand weights~10

elliptical~10

Hand weights 25 (sorry loveme)
  • RaineyLaney
    kaylikee can I buy just 50 of your crunches. I understand I will have to do 5x those or 250 crunches by next Tuesday.
  • kaylikee
    Ok. so I got permission to start the auction while our coach is working. I' think I understand it but of you see something different please let me know. no meanness please. from what I understand I'll list all the equipment for auction and everyone can bid on what they want. I'll update it every so often. I'm at home but have a toddler so please bear with me!I also don't use equipment so I'll offer my 100 to the first person who asks : ) if you're unsure what to do it's in the official week 3 thread by soccerella. ok... Here we go... (nervous...)

Treadmill 60 rainey

elliptical 10 love me

stationary bike

hand weights 25 rainey

Rowing machine

exercise videos 50 mrsj

upper body weight machine gym)

I'll close it tonight around twelve midnight (eastern time. I live in Pennsylvania USA) our coach may take over by then but not sure yet. Happy bidding! : )
  • kaylikee
    I had to quote myself to edit the updates. it wouldn't let me otherwise... and yes rainey you may : ) I also changed the time to midnight pa time. it'll give everyone more time and I'll probably still be up by then : )
  • mentalmunchie
    mentalmunchie Posts: 24 Member
    I'll bid 65 crunches for the treadmill
  • kaylikee

Treadmill 65 mmunchie

elliptical 10 love me

stationary bike

hand weights 25 rainey

Rowing machine

exercise videos 50 mrsj

I'll close it tonight around twelve midnight (eastern time. I live in Pennsylvania USA) our coach may take over by then but not sure yet. Happy bidding! : )
  • kaylikee
    Where is everyone? Oh my...
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    probably out trick or treating
  • kaylikee
    The bidding will be over in two hours... just so everyone knows...
  • RaineyLaney
    I'll bid 65 crunches for the treadmill

Sorry dilly :( I want this treadmill ha ha

100 crunchies for treadmill

also upping my bid on hand weights to 50 (the 50 extra I bought from kayilee)
  • kaylikee

Treadmill 100 rainey

elliptical 10 love me

stationary bike

hand weights 50 rainey

Rowing machine

exercise videos 50 mrsj

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    hand weights 60
  • kaylikee

Treadmill 100 rainey

elliptical 10 love me

stationary bike

hand weights 60 loveme

Rowing machine

exercise videos 50 mrsj

• kaylikee
    Ok the auction is officially closed... the final results are on my post above. thanks to everyone who participated! I'm not really sure what happens from here. as far as I understand what you won is what you're main exercise is for the rest of the week as well as the crunches you used to bid. for those who didn't bid, I think you just do your normal thing. but please look at the official thread for the week or ask BMP. I just helped take care of the challenge and got it rolling. thanks again! : )