Week 16, Week 3 of cut and STILL maintaining...

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
I am week 3 of cut and I am still just maintaining......I cut 267 cals (I have gone up to TDEE on occasion though) and I am still maintaining this awful 25lbs gained over the reset......I HATE IT! I am not at all comfortable in this body from a physical standpoint...not just visible. I am having very tough time with fatigue to a point I think I might go see a physician asap. Something does not feel right....I am exhausted to the point of crawling into bed again and again......Feeling the Debbie Downers......still sticking it out...but not happy :(

Replies

• tarachamp
    tarachamp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :( Have you had your thyroid checked? Sugar levels and all that other stuff?
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I was up 6-8 lbs from my "reset" I started my cut last week. I was at 2K and dropped down to 1798...will I ever get to the 30 lb mark? It has been a long road and I am totally feeling your pain!!
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How do your clothes feel... take photos.. and did you measure ?? Remember scales say nothing... my body has changed.. but my weight has stayed the same... xox
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Lea,

You could just be eating the wrong foods for what your body needs.

This is free.. check it out. http://products.mercola.com/nutritional-typing/

Deanna
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Lea,

Deanna

WOW! That was a great link! Thanks! I have quite a bit of reading to do!

BIG HUGS Sassy! I'm sorry you aren't feeling very well.
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Clothes are super tight. Not losing inches.....just stuck. :(
    How do your clothes feel... take photos.. and did you measure ?? Remember scales say nothing... my body has changed.. but my weight has stayed the same... xox
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Hey sis! Good to see you. I will have a read and see what I come up with! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, gonna see if I can get some blood tests tomorrow......
    Lea,

Deanna
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    See if your Dr will check for vitamin/mineral deficiencies too! Adrenal fatigue--which many dr's don't even recognize as a "real" problem can be treated with big time nutrient pushes in what you are eating and supplementing.

You can research on the web ways to treat adrenal fatigue.....I started taking a supergreen called green vibrance for this very reason. I also supplement Vit D 3 when I start to feel tired/down and it's been a few weeks since I have had my face in the sunshine. For me--it made a huge difference ( and still does!)!

How are your workouts feeling???? Don't dispair!