Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today is November 1. Day 1 of No Binge November.

I can do this.

Replies

• 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Here it is Nov 2. I survived yesterday. I survived my binge on Thursday as well and managed to lose another 1.1kg (2lb), lowered body fat % and gained muscle mass... lowered measurements too! Great start to the month for me!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Dear Diary,

I had candy yesterday and today, but I did not binge on it. I had a few pieces and was completely satisfied with that. I can do this.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Dear Diary,

Day 2 of No Binge November.

Its 11:06am.

Had my breakfast and my coffee. Doing good.

Not sure if I will get to the gym today. Might take today off and do a nice hard workout tomorrow after work.
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Dear Diary,

It's Nov 3. Three days in to No Binge November. So far, so good. Well, not really. No binges but certainly not eating very well. I been eating too much - over my daily limit every day. I need to smarten up. :ohwell:
  • ploppersdf1
    ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
    Dear diary,

It's November third. Last week I went on a three day binge. But have not binged since then. I'm doing good in November so far. Lets hope my TOM does send me on a feeding frenzy again
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Dear Diary-
    Today is November 4th and I made it thru another day. I'm finally getting done with TOM and I'm feeling much better at handling the nights.
    Nighttime is always the worst time for me. Its nighttime when I feel the cravings come over me, or some kind of monster waking up deep inside me pushing me to binge. I usually do ok ignoring the monster, but this last week, not so much.
    At least TOM is over and so I'm happily looking forward to the rest of the month.
    I hope everyone else is doing ok.

More tomorrow Diary-

Nix:flowerforyou:
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Dear Diary,
    Today is November 5. I am surviving. Due to meetings at work I don't have time to hit the gym so have to carefully monitor my eating... so far so good. Night's are tough, the time between dinner and bed can sometimes take a long time! My partner has gone on night shift so the opportunity for a guilt free binge is totally there. I am staying strong only because there is nothing to m
    Binge on in the house and I feel sorry for my son if I pack him into he car just to satisfy my selfish, illogical desire for crappy food.
    I can do this, dinner is cooking, a healthy stir-fry.
    I did eat a sausage on bread but stuck to one! I logged it and have managed to stay under cals today.
    Keep going I can do it!
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Dear Diary-
    Today was day 5 of No Binge November.. I felt totally in control today!! I was so busy that I didn't even have time to think about food!
    I'm hoping that tomorrow is just as busy and will keep me on the straight and narrow!!
    Tonight for dinner I was asked to go to Applebees with some friends. I got the Jalapeno Lime Shrimp which is 300 cals! Its under the Under 500 Cals meals. Its a weight watchers meal, and I asked the lady for the printout of the calories of the Under 550 Meals and she gave it to me!! It was really vary good! Will try again next time I end up there! :)

Hope everybodys doing good this evening!
    Nix
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Dear Diary,

Day 9 of NBN.

0 binges so far. But I have definitely had a few treats. I think that is helping me from having a full on binge.

Ive also upped my calories lately. I think its working. Giving me more energy, and in turn a better workout and burn.

So far so good.

-VBS