NOVEMBER CHALLENGE!

CapnDonkey
CapnDonkey Posts: 108 Member
Sup, B&T? It's November 1st, and it's time to TRACK. Same rules as last time. Post your starting weight, and your height along with measurements of your chest, waist, arms, thighs, and neck. Then, BUST YOUR BUTT in the gym, treadmill, kitchen, wherever, and mark your monthly progress here. Highest percentage of weight lost wins. Wins what? WINS AT LIFE.

I did a month long re-feed to try and bust myself out of adaptive thermogenesis, and only gained back 5 lbs. I considered it a small "bulking" phase at the gym, since I got considerably stronger in October. Hopefully by New Years, I'll have reached my goal of a 3 plate Bench Press, 4 plate squat, and 4.5 or 5 plate deadlift.

C'mon, Big n Tall! Show me what you've got! Let's keep each other motivated going into the toughest two weight loss months of the year. THE HOLIDAY BINGE.

Replies

• CapnDonkey
    I don't have my measuring tape, so I'll do that when I get home.

CapnDonkey

Height 6'2"
    Weight: 312.5 lbs
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Count me in - I'll put in more accurate tape numbers and caliper measurements when I get home.

Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 377 lbs

Last measurements:

Arms: 18.5"
    Neck: 21"
    Thigh: 30"
    Calf: 22"
    Waist: 52"
    Chest: 56"
  • coccodrillo72
    coccodrillo72 Posts: 94 Member
    I'd like to join captain, but I seem to have reached the dreaded plateau... I'm stuck and I can't understand why: training and intake are the same as always. Adaptive thermogenesis counts only for 10-20% max, so I'm not sure what's happening... hope to join the next challenge!
  • CapnDonkey
    I have been at the same weight for 3 months now. Just keep tracking, and keep working out. You can do it!
  • CapnDonkey
    Ok, so finished my measurements:

Current Weight: 310.2
    Neck: 18.5"
    Chest: 54"
    Bicep: 19"
    Forearm: 13"
    Waist: 50"
    Thigh: 26"
    Calf: 19"
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Finally found my tape and calipers:

Current weight: 375
    Neck: 22"
    Chest: 58"
    Bicep: 18.5
    Forearm: 14"
    Waist: 54"
    Thigh: 30"
    Calf: 22"

Caliper checks:

Chest: 40 mm (need to work on those butterflies!)
    Abdomen: 15 mm
    Thigh: 14 mm
  • bads1
    bads1 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm in. I've been pushing hard at the gym the last few weeks. But more surprisingly, I've started to alternate jog / walk laps on the track, and even more to my surprise, I kinda like jogging.

Current Weight: 352.2
    Neck: 17.1"
    Chest: 55.3"
    Bicep: 17"
    Waist: 51"
  • bads1
    bads1 Posts: 39 Member
    I gained a few for Turkey day, and leftover Turkey days, but no regrets on that one. No 1 goal is to do better with my intake.

CW 349.2
    Neck: 17.5"
    Chest: 52"
    Bicep: 17"
    Waist 49.5"