Weekend Fitness

Options
Anyone got any good plans for weekend fitness? If my hubby thinks he can swing it, I'd like to go for a hike this weekend, but he is on call so that may be a no go. If that doesn't work out, I'm going to get him to drop the dog and me off at one end of the town walking/biking trail and pick us up at the other. That's a good six miles but it's mostly level. I still think I'd get a good burn out of it though.

Replies

• NormaV14
    NormaV14 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i ran 4.25 tonight and plan on doing 5.5 on Sunday morning. it's nice i run with my daughter, so I get my run in and quality time with her. Trying to train for a half marathon in February. A lot of mental energy besides stamina!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    i ran 4.25 tonight and plan on doing 5.5 on Sunday morning. it's nice i run with my daughter, so I get my run in and quality time with her. Trying to train for a half marathon in February. A lot of mental energy besides stamina!

Nice! Good luck with the half marathon.
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I ate horribly the past few days but I did a 18min leslie lansone walk at home dvd last night and I'm heading to BodyCombat at Goodlife today
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ended up being kind of lazy and not hiking or doing the long walk. My kids wanted to play games instead. The mountain isn't going anywhere so I did the mom thing. I did walk the dog both days tho.
  • NormaV14
    NormaV14 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    sometimes being a mom and walking the dog gives more satisfaction than exercising. it's all about finding the right balance, and that too can be a difficult feat. Tomorrow is another day.