New Weekly Check-in 11/4 to 11/10

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
This week my workout programs will be P90X and Insanity. I may do one more round of Insanity starting next week. I will see how my doctor appointments go this week. I am still maintaining my goal weight since I completed P90X in June. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA for a few days, but I'm still plugging along with various Insanity workouts and loving it. Still not able to get back into my P90X-Insanity hybrid, due to some inflammation issues, but I'm striving to get there.

Congrats on maintaining your goal weight, Ryan!
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Back at Slim in 6 running my challenge group. Definitely a different feel using resistance band as opposed to weights this time around!
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 and loving it. I am addicted to my daily workout. It is like having my coffee in the morning. My body craves me working out or I feel like crap. Keep up the awesome job everyone and have a great week.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Still working on my Asylum/T25 hybrid. Asylum single workouts on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, T25 doubles on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and a rest on Saturday. Trying to keep up my motivation on nights when working out is the last thing I feel like. Shaun T helps!