Difficult week

Options
Hi All

I'm really commited to the ten by xmas but had a difficult few weeks as I've been ill.

I'm looking to get back to the gym today and tomorrow, whats every one else doing to get/stay on track :)

Replies

• hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Doing Ripped in 30 (really enjoying it but only on level 1) and trying low carb diet.
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    trying my best not to eat the massive amount of Halloween candy lol
  • doylenic
    Options
    Ive been ill so not able to get to gym !

I may be back next week though so hoping to be back at it :)
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It's been a hard week for me.... Still plugging away though
  • hcarmello
    Options
    Even though it's a difficult week each day is a fresh start and I try and think how proud my parents will be when they see me at christmas ten lbs thinner!!! I also try to think about how nice it would be to hear people say, "hey you look like you've lost weight!" that makes a difficult week better to get through for me!
  • flowersofdawn
    flowersofdawn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know for me logging over the weekend is hardest of all. So making sure I do that and reviewing it helps me plan possible surprises like roommates wanting pizza for dinner or other goodies.

Oh, and enlisting my boyfriend to be more calorie conscious helps me. He has been really supportive with trying to eat healthier on our limited budget and time shortages during the week. :smooched: It really is helpful to have him there as part of my support system.
  • doylenic
    Options
    It is really handy having a support system, I am just begining to feel better so get back to the gym tonight ! !

I know that will make a huge difference to me.

I love the fact I can scan barcodes and forward plan.... For example its my bday (oh no getting old :O) soon and I have been able to pop those calorise in well in advance for my Bday dinners :)

This helps as I have focussed on those days, I know I will go over however going to really exercise that week and be under the other days!!

I have 9lb to go but weighing in on Sat and hope a 1lb is off and then being back at the gyme I think I could get 2lb next week :)