looking for new badass friends/people to add!

Options
2»

Replies

• JustineV88
    Options
    Been weight training for several years and am a qualified personal trainer so feel free to pick my brains! :)
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    love weight training please all add me
  • xpinkrockrx
    xpinkrockrx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Any of y'all can feel free to add me. I'm looking for some new, great friendships!
    Have been strength training for a little over a month so I'm still a newbie, but I have drive and dedication.
    Let's do this together!!
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifter over here....feel free to add me. :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I love the term badass!! :drinker:
  • ar157
    ar157 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started Jamie Easons 12 week program and I'm usually a runner but want to build my strength up. Have enjoyed the first week and hope to get to know some other women who lift as well. Add me as well
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Been lifting for a while but it's time to get serious!! Just sent FR to all of those above me - anyone new posting after me, feel free to add me too :)
  • lucylifts
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I've been powerlifting (and a bit weightlifting, too) for a year, but I had attended kettlebell classes before that. Sometimes I compete, but on an amateur level, of course.
    It's nice to meet like-minded people :)
  • amyegrr
    Options
    I don't lift, yet.. but I'm slowly starting and would love some bad *kitten* friends. Going to the gym gave me extreme anxiety a year ago and I can now walk in without a ton of fear (to the ladies area) but I am working on over coming that every day! You guys are all an inspiration. Feel free to add me as well!
  • luceroce
    luceroce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have been recovering from surgery these last few months and so I have not been lifting as heavy as I use to, but little by little I am getting back to where I was :) Feel free to add me and same with everyone else on this feed :)
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love strength training and could really do with some tips.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a novice and a weakling.....but I still get my butt on the machines at the gym and do what I can. After these first few weeks (and I only go 2x a week) I can already tell some things are getting easier that used to make me want to cry as I tried to push out 8 reps. I am sure there are some people eye-balling the amount of weight I am lifting and smirking, but I just blast my music in my ears and concentrate on myself.

I was feeling discouraged the other day and I my badass fitness instructor sister (younger one too at that!) told me to stop comparing myself to others, do not compare my Chapter 1 with another's Chapter 20. How did she get so smart?? :)
  • AntnNicsMom
    AntnNicsMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Done! If anyone else wants to add me, please do. I love everything fitness and for the most part - I'm anal with my eating too. . :smile:
  • AntnNicsMom
    AntnNicsMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a novice and a weakling.....but I still get my butt on the machines at the gym and do what I can. After these first few weeks (and I only go 2x a week) I can already tell some things are getting easier that used to make me want to cry as I tried to push out 8 reps. I am sure there are some people eye-balling the amount of weight I am lifting and smirking, but I just blast my music in my ears and concentrate on myself.

I was feeling discouraged the other day and I my badass fitness instructor sister (younger one too at that!) told me to stop comparing myself to others, do not compare my Chapter 1 with another's Chapter 20. How did she get so smart?? :)

Totally true! And honestly, most people are so busy worrying about themselves that they aren't paying attention!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm pretty much only using kettle bell for strength currently. Can't give up my cardio.
  • Daph_car
    Daph_car Posts: 6
    Options
    I a look agree! I started up jogging as well...wish me luck n feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new to this.
  • Daph_car
    Daph_car Posts: 6
    Options
    WOOOW! Your pic...amazing. talk about tone! U inspire me to press on. Just started back to getting healthy...add me plz as a friend. I'd like to follow you.
    Thanks