Recovery Week

Options
I made it to Recovery Week! Today will be day 3 of the week. I still think the workout is tough, but I am no where near as dead after! I am SOOO worried for Max Workouts, but am so glad that I made it 5 weeks! Woohoo!

My results are sill a little hard to see. Honestly, my diet has been so-so. I have only missed 2 workouts in a month, and try to keep my calorie intake low, but I still splurge on sugar at night - my BIG weakness. I am getting stronger and sleeping better, but I have not lost any significant weight. I read something interesting on an Insanity Discussion about the fact that eating more can increase weight loss. It is SO hard to understand what to eat and what is right. I was thinking we could start chatting about foods we eat. here is what my typical (WEEKDAY) day looks like (the weekends are so inconsistent):

Breakfast = tea, oatmeal, banana
Snack = cottage cheese or greek yogurt
Lunch = herb salad with spray balsamic, chicken, feta, avocado, tomatoes
Snack (pre-insanity) = I am usually starving here and need something to eat but also something that fuels my body. I tend to do things like turkey and cream cheese rolls or toast and peanut butter
Dinner = chicken or fish and a veggie, or sushi (my fave), or whole wheat pasta
After dinner = BAD combination of sweets, chocolate, snacks because I tend to still be hungry! Eek!

Any tried and true diet staples? I am going to be getting Muscle Milk Light today to rebuild my protein after Insanity workouts. I am hoping this will stave off some of the hunger and also do well in rebuilding protein.....

Also, need a good laugh? Check out this Buzzfeed on Insanity!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/madnessmultiplied/24-things-that-happen-when-you-decide-to-do-the-in-9ryi