hi from Kerry

Options
KerryITD
KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
Hello there! I'm happy to have joined this group.

I'm 53 with a lot of weight to lose--it's been a struggle my whole life, and the best thing I can say about THAT is I've learned a lot about nutrition, exercise, and medicine along the way. Now if I could just be consistent in putting that knowledge to use, I'd have an easier time. :)

I've been a zoo keeper, veterinary technician, and computer geek. I'm currently an instructional designer for a university. While I'm happy to have the job, I'm away from home 11 hours a day and really struggle to fix any exercise in. But I'm just finishing a fitness challenge at work and am determined to continue sneaking exercise in whenever I can. I'm trying for once to be happy with baby steps and ounces lost. :)

Replies

• ruthlesswr
    ruthlesswr Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. I'm 52 and sit at a desk all day, so I relate to your struggle to fit exercise in.
    Ruth
  • mommobile96
    mommobile96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It really is baby steps but just as a baby wobbles and falls down eventually they are walking running jumping. I am new to the group also. I have had an in home lic. Daycare for 19 years which: could explain a little of my slide into weight gain. I will keep you walk in my thoughts as I walk on my journey. It is nice to know there are others who also are in my shoes. Have a great day.