Energy Levels

Options
KRoth416
KRoth416 Posts: 37 Member
How are your energy levels?

I am in the very beginning of my induction phase and let me tell you...I am bursting with energy! I have a desk job and I am so restless all day!!! Everything I've read says this diet/lifestyle reduces your energy? or at least in the gym...but I feel like I could run lol

Replies

• sb4480
    sb4480 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's great! I've actually heard that once your body is burning fat for fuel, that you end up with awesome energy. There are many athletes who follow a keto diet.
  • KRoth416
    Options
    Well I hope that is the case! Because it is driving me crazy at work! I have to find the dumbest reasons to get up and away from my desk!
  • Bbwinpr
    Bbwinpr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    today is my first day and my energy is very low but i just ate 2hrs ago skinless boneless chicken breast with lettuce n i feel incredibly sleepy like if i just got stuff on a thanksgiving meal
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Energy levels fine. Even managed a mid week run. If I feel fatigue setting in eat a handful of nuts and feel better!
  • KRoth416
    Options
    I'm still doing well! I have noticed I get lightheaded easier now when I don't eat frequently. And WOW I had my daughter's birthday party on Saturday, there was pizza and cake, but I also brought a salad! I of course ate a slice of pizza and a small slice of cake, but i drank unsweetened ice tea and ate the salad...BUT boy did I feel TERRIBLE from the carb/sugar overload!!! I will NOT be doing that again any time soon! Yuck!