looking for CrossFit women pals

Options
I just started CrossFit a month ago after years of lifting and doing lots of other types of workouts on my own. I'm really loving the addition CrossFit has been to my life so far and I can see it becoming so much more. I am empowered by the other women at my box and even by myself as I learn there's been some kind of power lifter lurking inside me! I would love to add some CrossFit women to my circle of pals. Thanks for your consideration.

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You won't find any shortage of Crossfit women here :)

Good luck and expect a personal message from JaneBShaw and/or HealthGal telling you how evil Crossfit it soon.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Well I am really new to crossfit. I need to start getting ready for my 4th class shortly. But I am in love with the small changes I have noticed in my body and the amount of confidence it has given me. Feel free to add my if you like.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh add me! I am going to my first intro workout next weekend! So I am brand brand new to crossfit and other newbie friends would be awesome.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    crossfit vet here. feel free to add! Love lifting and love crossfit and couldn't dream of doing anything else!
  • cansnchloe
    cansnchloe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Crossfitting for 2 years now and loving every second of it. Feel free to add me too if you'd like. :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    You won't find any shortage of Crossfit women here :)

Good luck and expect a personal message from JaneBShaw and/or HealthGal telling you how evil Crossfit it soon.

I've heard lots about this Health Gal. Should be interesting!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have been crossfitting for about 5 months now and I LOVE it. I have seen incredible changes in my ability. Looking for more friends that crossfit too!

Please feel free to add me :)
  • GymPoet
    GymPoet Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd love the company! Still jazzed from Saturday's amazing WOD.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i just celebrated my 1 year anniversary :)
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    About 9 months in and never giving it up! Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Started CF about 6 months ago and LOVE it!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to it, as in, have signed up for my on-ramp sessions next week. I'm excited, but also a bit nervous.

I'd love some CrossFit friends too :)
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Been doing crossfit for a few months now, feel free to add me :)
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to it, as in, have signed up for my on-ramp sessions next week. I'm excited, but also a bit nervous.

I'd love some CrossFit friends too :)

Enjoy it. Prepare to be pushed hard, harder than you thought you had in you. Prepare to be very sore for a few weeks when you start, and don't let that soreness stop you from getting back into the gym. The warmups will remove most of it and let you get in another workout. In a month or so your body will get used to that level of activity and the soreness will dissipate faster.

Good luck!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Present! :)

I've been CF'ing since July, feel free to add me!
  • cjcolorado
    cjcolorado Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm just two months into it, but enjoying it, so far! Feel free to add me, as well.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Hopefully will be able to start tonight. I purchased a deal on LivingSocial to the box I visited a couple months ago. My gym had a fee based program training program (and some of the instructors incorporated some crossfit elements) they ended at the end of September and I've been a bit lost since then. I figured I'd give this a month to see if I like it as well as work on the budget to see if I can swing it.
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    Sent out some FR's. Thanks so much! :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    I'm new as well. Hopefully will be able to start tonight. I purchased a deal on LivingSocial to the box I visited a couple months ago. My gym had a fee based program training program (and some of the instructors incorporated some crossfit elements) they ended at the end of September and I've been a bit lost since then. I figured I'd give this a month to see if I like it as well as work on the budget to see if I can swing it.

How did it go? :smile:
  • TXBecki
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Been CF-ing for over a year. Have seen some amazing results, but have a long way to go.