New to the Group

Options
_funrungirl
_funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
Hi! I'm new to the group. I'm looking at find friends on MFP with similar goals. I would like to get this last bit of belly fat off at the same time tone up and put on some awesome muscle.

My biggest challenge is I am a road warrior so I travel and sleep in hotels every week. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my work projects that I forget about working out and get lazy with my food choices. I'm working on toning down my workaholic tendencies and being more consistent with a healthy lifestyle.

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• veruca_salt_
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too! Also don't have a lot to lose. I'm doing low carb (am insulin resistant), no exercise yet but plan to start soon. Will send you a friend request!
  • veruca_salt_
    Options
    Oh also others please feel free to add me too!
  • Imara6mara
    Imara6mara Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Just joined as well. I've been on MFP for a few months and am about halfway to my ideal weight. I have about 10 more pounds to lose, but the last six weeks I've lost motivation, just staying in the same 2-lb range. I need to kickstart my fitness plan back into gear to lose the last few pounds. Hopefully since we're all in the same boat here, we can motivate each other to meet our goals. Look forward to meeting you!
    Mara
  • cstone1991
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the group too! , just looking for some extra motivation really!
    Just really want to loose that last little bit so I can feel more comfortable in myself!

Feel free to add me xx
  • KaKaiser7
    KaKaiser7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well! I love to be friends with anybody!