Weight In Week of 11/11/13

Options
luluinca
luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
Happy Veteran's Day! We were on the road all weekend so my eating habits were challenged. I logged in every day, exercised at least 30 minutes and stayed under on my calories so I did pretty well. I was over on sodium two days and over on fat yesterday. Oh well, today's a new day and the start of a new week. I weighed myself this morning and weighed exactly the same as I did on Thursday of last week. Hopefully, I'll go down again by the end of the week.

How's everyone else doing? I realize there's not much interest in this weekly post but I'll keep putting a brief one up for the few of us who are more chatty than the rest..............LOL

I figure I'm still a couple of weeks away from the 10lb loss mark since we started three weeks ago. Have a great week everyone!

Replies

• luluinca
    Options
    Obviously the title should read weigh in not weight in.............yikes.

Here's a post I read from the community page that changed the way I'll feel when I go to the gym. Maybe it will do the same for some of you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1134837-hey-fat-girl
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I've been pretty busy this past weekend, and probably ate to much and am worried about tomorrows weigh in, but if I gain, it'll be on me LOL literally! ;) I am failing at my exercise 5 days a week :( So that's not good, so I hope to get back on track this week, which I need to do since the holidays are coming!!!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow, maybe you'll be surprised. Either way, there's nothing to do but get back on track. I ended up losing a pound (weighed myself again this morning) so I'm only 4 away from that first sack of potatoes since we started.

The thing I'm enjoying about exercise is then you can actually eat a little more and not feel like you're starving yourself.

I think you just need to find something you really like that you can easily do and fit into your busy schedule. We're lucky here because we're early risers, no more kids around, we work out of our home, and so we have plenty of time in the morning to get our workout in before the work day begins. I get home, take a shower and have breakfast all before 7:00 am. I don't count myself as that lucky though.......................I am 63 years old after all................lol
  • fpelletier
    Options
    WOOT! I lost 2lbs!! I was quite surprised to step on the scale this morning and see a loss!

Weigh in day!
    SW 330
    JW: 296 (group join weight)
    CW: 290.5

Total 5.5 down and 4.5 to go to 1st 10pounds lost!

Also only 10.5 to my short term goal of 50 by New Years! 7 Weeks, I can do it!!!
  • fpelletier
    Options
    WOOT! I lost 2lbs!!

Weigh in day!
    SW 330
    JW: 296 (group join weight)
    CW: 288.5

Total 7.5 down and 2.5 to go to 1st 10pounds lost!