Weekly Challenge Ideas?!?

Options
I'm looking for input from you guys!!! We have almost 30 weeks left....so I'm going to need your help coming up with what you want to see for weekly challenges, any and all ideas appreciated! Please either comment below with ideas or send me a message!

Replies

• Zibberroo
    Zibberroo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 100 pounds throughout the process, which means that I will need to hit the top of the allowed percentages on each weigh in. I suppose we can also do a clothing size challenge. For instance, I am trying to fit into the next size down before the end of the week. We could also do a calorie burn challenge. I push for 3,500 calories a day or more, though I do not always get that. I would not recommend focusing on calories in, as it could push someone to undereat, or regulate their eating too much, which could cause a slower weight loss. Fluctuating the calories actually helps. Perhaps a challenge to give up an unhealthy food, however. For instance, I have not had any sugary or fake sugary drinks since May of this year.
  • kigermeister
    Options
    I see monthly challenges fitness challenges all the time on pinterest. For instance a squat challenge where you gradually work up to a certain number of squats per day. I've also seen some sort of plank challenge as well.
  • ashanley1
    ashanley1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 30 day plank challenge currently. It would be a good one for the group since plank can be done at variable degrees of difficulty depending on the angle you choose.
  • spaul3
    Options
    Replace one meal with a salad a day for a week
    Burn 1000 calories a day for a week
    Hmmm... it might be easier to do biweekly challenges?
  • Irisblossom81
    Irisblossom81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What about giving up one thing you really like to eat that may not be so healthy for you? I drink coffee every day and could try a week without it. I gave up diet soda a few months ago and never went back. I know I have a tendency to save calories for a little something sweet so I can certainly give that up.