Warlords of Draenor

Options
13»

Replies

• annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    We killed the first 3 bosses on normal with a big group (20+). We had picked up a lot of new people at the end of MOP for the new xpac who were pretty new to raiding, so we were happy that we managed to get that far.

We went back and killed the first boss on heroic the next night. Going to try a few more heroic bosses this weekend with a smaller group (our original MOP raid team).

Love garrisons, love Draenor. Having a blast!

DDOS: not sure why hackers are after WOW. I can only guess that they are trying to promote their own games. Sadly, this is probably the future of corporate gaming: attack your competitors to send their customers elsewhere....
  • KayDeeCat
    KayDeeCat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying the slow rollout of the different wings of Highmaul. I will be doing the third wing tonight since I haven't tried it yet. Also <3 my Garrison and PePe is just adorable.

Reminder that if you haven't gotten your corehound mount yet that the anniversary event ends tomorrow! Give it one last shot at getting Hatespark the Tiny or any of the other limited time drops~