6 month checkup

LolaBug85
LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
Well, tomorrow is my 6 month post-op checkup already! I'm extremely excited and super nervous at the same time! I'm excited to see what they say for the body measurements difference and the side by side pictures. Also will be impatient to hear how my panel comes back. Hopefully things are looking way better. I know I've done well but at the same time I'm still nervous about all of it.

Replies

• 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    I remember being excited by mine as well! It is nice to see the results of the hard work! Keep us posted with the updates!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Just keep taking vitamins, ect. Many people slack off at 6 months labs. Every thing checks out at 6 months and then things start to change. 6 mo is short time compared to the rest of your new thinner life
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Happy half! You're doing fantastic.
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Well, my appt went fantastic today! The nurse called me a poster child for RNY :) I feel amazing! I'm down 105 pounds (35 pre-op), my BMI has gone from 44 to 29, and I've lost a total of 33 inches between my neck/waist/hips/biceps. I'm kind of in shock right now! I still have a little over 20 pounds to go, but I'm getting there!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Well, my appt went fantastic today! The nurse called me a poster child for RNY :) I feel amazing! I'm down 105 pounds (35 pre-op), my BMI has gone from 44 to 29, and I've lost a total of 33 inches between my neck/waist/hips/biceps. I'm kind of in shock right now! I still have a little over 20 pounds to go, but I'm getting there!

Congratulations! Glad it went so well, not that I'm surprised, but it is nice to get outside validation sometimes.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Nice job!
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Bubirn
    Bubirn Posts: 44 Member
    Way to go Lolabug!!!!
    You have done a fantastic job.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Well done!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Inches and pounds. Terrific
  • 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    That is just fantastic! Go you!
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Well done!!
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Excellent... you keep paving the way for my expectations as I'm about two months behind you on my journey! Celebrate you.