Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• exfatalist
    exfatalist Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to the community and new to MFP. I'm bi and in it for the long haul to a healthier weight/bmi/lifestyle, so I'm looking for active/supportive MFP friends with similar interests, experiences, and goals. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • Kame342
    Kame342 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Pansexual from Ky. I would love to have more friends on here. Please feel free to add!
  • axss
    axss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lesbian rugby player from Mexico. I'm currently recovering from minor surgery so I can't play but I do weight training at least 4 days a week. Cycling is the only sport I follow all year round but also enjoy watching baseball, volleyball and football.

Feel free to add me.
  • PoohBelly
    PoohBelly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lesbian, wife, mother, 52 year old, librarian, New Yorker, with 100+ pounds to lose. Looking for friends of ALL types!
  • auphelia
    auphelia Posts: 8
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Bisexual polyamorous mama here. Always up for some new friends who are active and motivating! :D Looking to lose approximately 75 pounds. :)
  • richellechouinard
    richellechouinard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm also looking for friends-for support and encouragement, as well as getting to know new people! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi @auphelia and @richellechouinard I've added both of you
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I just joined this community today. Ive been on MFP for years and didnt even notice the spport groups
  • PrettyHalloweenUnicorn
    Options
    I'm looking for friends here too. 29, overweight & going to lose 55 lbs to be at my goal. In a relationship. I'm into discussing calories/fat/sugar and restricting.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm a Panda from Ohio, love making new friends <3
  • brynosaurus69
    brynosaurus69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! You can never have too many lesbians in your life so i'm in ;)
    Bryony, 25...in a long term relationship with Netflix. Coffee is my vice.
    Add me if you want ^_^
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hail!
    I'm a pan-romantic grey ace ~.^
    Just joined up on this site and would love some more queer friends on here!
  • Pooh1981
    Pooh1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am bi from virginia and ready to get back on track with my weight loss journey. I would absolutely love to have some bi ladies add me and maybe if you are in this area of virginia that would be amazing because we could be walking buddies.
  • claris917
    claris917 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me up :3
  • roropants
    roropants Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! New to groups on fitness pal. Trying to get back on the weight-loss wagon and looking forward to some solidarity. --Queer, curvy cis femme.
  • CharDragon
    CharDragon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya everyone :D
    I'm new to all of this, but I'd love to meet more LGBT people, on this journey ^^ another lesbian, over here :)
    Feel free to add me ^^
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am trying to get back into the habit of MFP. I don't really have much LGBT friends here and I'm shy in asking people to be my friends because I fear rejection.
  • jesperkus
    jesperkus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me too!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hi there everyone! i just discovered this group! Would love a few lesbian friends on here (i think i currently have zero, soo.... ;)) I'm always looking to connect with other lesbians and will offer any support I can! Feel free to shoot me a message or add!
  • TheNewRaeRae
    TheNewRaeRae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to the group, lesbian in Arizona, always looking for supportive friends to help me on my weight loss journey! Feel free to add me. :smiley: