Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• Peanut_321
    Peanut_321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm not new to MFP but I am new to the groups! I'm a swimmer, and just trying to maintain a healthy life style. Feel free to add me for motivation and all that fun stuff. :3
  • KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hello, ladies!!

I'm Karen, lesbian girl from sunny Colombia. I'm newbie here wanting to get lots of friends for support and inspiration!!
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm still trying to work this app out, and I stumbled across this forum. That being said, I would love to make some new fitness buddies/friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Pansexual here, feel free to add :)
  • kismea
    kismea Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lesbian - non single - would like more friends, add me :) (( canadian ))
  • NJCHERYL78
    NJCHERYL78 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Always looking for new friends that are on the healthy lifestyle track!
  • Vorkrunne
    Vorkrunne Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm from LA. Actually trying to gain muscle (which means putting ON weight), but I'll help encourage whatever your goals are!

Also looking for a lifting/gym/yoga/kickboxing/martial arts/hiking/swimming buddy in downtown LA. In a relationship so really just looking for exercise friends. I'm pretty strong and 5'11. I'll keep up with weight lifting, but my cardio needs work.

Please don't be a 'fat hater'. I'm doing this because I genuinely enjoy exercise. It's a great stress reliever and feels amazing to accomplish strength/bulking goals. I have nothing against big women, and if you're going to be my friend you shouldn't bad mouth them. Don't want gym rats who are mean to big girls, but I do want gym rat buddies XD
  • pattycakedragon222
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to a MFP group, and I'm soooooooooorta new to the site? I'm bi, and I'm looking for friends to share the weight-loss journey with! In my spare time, I like to read books, play video games and chess, and sleep. I also run!
  • RebeccaOphelia
    RebeccaOphelia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If anyone sees this and wants to be friends that's cool :)
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Im bi, feel free to can add me :)
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm open to new friends who are bisexual and active on MFP!
  • demichka
    demichka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm bi - in same-sex marriage - with kids 2 kids - vegetarian - PCOS sufferer - from Bulgaria/Russia

Looking for new friends!

• mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Another bi female here, from London,UK. Daily logger (even the bad days) feel free to add me.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I love making new friends!
  • KatyRu
    KatyRu Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey! Anyone feel free to add me.

I recently (as in, today) came out to my friends and coworkers as bi, though to be more specific, I'm asexual and panromantic. I just decided that, since coming out was hard enough for me (I'm 21, JUST barely coming out), I'd stick to terms I wouldn't have to explain to everyone.
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I need more friends!. I´m bi, married to my beautiful wife. two kids, 10 and 2 years old. Norwegian, working full time as a leader in the school system, while doing a masters degree full time as well. Trying to lose about 20-30 lbs, used to be very fit but have slipped up the last couple of years (because of our son being born and starting the masters degree in addition to work).
    now working on getting back to a healthy lifestyle. I run and used to lift heavy weights. should definately try to incorporate that in to my workouts again.

Add me if you need more friends :wink:
  • jesperkus
    jesperkus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to mfp. Please feel free to add me.

Just started mma, so I'm pretty excited to see how my body will transform.
  • SuddenlyStarry
    SuddenlyStarry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm bi and would love some new lady friends!
  • sweetleilanimae
    sweetleilanimae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm... hmm... on the lesbian side of the bisexual range. Hah! Married to a woman. 4 kids between us. Running/cross-training. Looking to lose 50+ lbs and I have 40+ to go.