• samfightingback
    samfightingback Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. New here. Aussie lesbian.

IG is _ferris_wheel_
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Feel free to add me... :)...

Naiomy... I'm also on IG.. Warning I don't always post salads lol I'm not super active on my diary so if you're kinda psycho about that my apologies. I'm at a place where i'm trying to live and maintain.

INSTAGRAM: bknomi77
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Feel free to add me... :)...

Naiomy... I'm also on IG.. Warning I don't always post salads lol I'm not super active on my diary so if you're kinda psycho about that my apologies. I'm at a place where i'm trying to live and maintain.

INSTAGRAM: bknomi77

Funny that, I don't either. That said, I find that my reg pics get skipped for the most part :) Just started following you. Looking forward to seeing more of you... *wow, that sounds so wrong.. but I mean.... dammit... nevermind... *blush* moving on!
  • ternacious
    ternacious Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    newish to mfp and just stumbled across this group. queer, currently in ontario. feel free to add me, i'm always up for mutual support and motivation!
  • CompM
    CompM Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to MFP and have logged on every day, hoping to make this a daily habit for myself. Gender fluid, active, and motivated, but with west coast ideals :). Nervous about falling off the fitness bandwagon during the school year. Door swings both ways so we can motivate each other!
  • bigbabi74
    bigbabi74 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm bi and I wouldn't mind having y'all as friends...just request me :)
  • nayeliscastellanos
    nayeliscastellanos Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lesbehonest I am lesbian. Looking for motivation inspiration. Thanks!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! You can feel free to add me too if you're looking for more active MFP friends; if you could specify you're from here, that would be amazing. :)
    Very pan girl here, I saw a Kinsey score thrown out there, I'm a 3. Fun stuff. :D
  • DarILS
    DarILS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and inspiration after spending years not doing the right things for my body. Making a comeback! 5.5
  • annemmr
    annemmr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Having a good week! Nailing my workouts and hitting my protein goals!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    annemmr wrote: »
    Having a good week! Nailing my workouts and hitting my protein goals!

Me too! Go us!

I'm happy to have finally found a workout routine that I look forward to, that's a big deal. :D
  • annemmr
    annemmr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Agreed, a workable routing that you enjoy is a must! I have to have variety in mine or I die from boredom.
  • karina23ortiz
    karina23ortiz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to add me. I am married but love flirting with women!
  • Alainalala
    Alainalala Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. :)
  • ivonne56
    ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a lesbian living in New York City.. I am looking to add more active friends.. So feel free to add me :-)
  • ivonne56
    ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    annemmr wrote: »
    Agreed, a workable routing that you enjoy is a must! I have to have variety in mine or I die from boredom.

I am the same day I usally try to alternate between cardio, strenght training and a Zumba class (i love to dance)

• ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'm a panromantic ace looking for some active friends after returning to MFP. I gained some weight while concentrating on life issues but I'm getting back in the swing of things. Feel free to add me :)
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm loving life and love new friends! xoxo's
  • avelino1
    avelino1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gold star lesbian here! :) Made a goal to lose 50 by my 50th birthday! On my way in the right direction but could use additional motivation! Will send you good inspirational vibes as well!!!
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm pan :) MFP veteran looking to lose 40+ lbs. :)