100+ to lose?

Options

Replies

• JuliaANelson
    JuliaANelson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 105 pounds and I would love support from my weight loss sisters. I think those of us who are trying to make such a significant weight loss support one another because we know our struggles better than anyone.
  • millej30
    millej30 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am looking to lose 120 lbs overall. I'm 5'0" so being in the 200's is just not healthy or comfortable! I am in a size 22/24 and desparately looking for any support.
  • Mgsilve
    Mgsilve Posts: 24
    Options
    I need to lose a 100 pounds also. I'm 5'1 and 220, probably more. Support would be awesome.
  • nmdreamer
    nmdreamer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100+ to get into my healthy range. Right now, I have 90 to go. Please Feel Free To Add Me. ....I'm really needing support.
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need to lose over 100 lbs.
  • dashdiet2013
    dashdiet2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have about 140 lbs to lose and it is a long, slow journey, especially now that I am in my 40s. I've been consistently logging in for about a week and a half and it definitely makes a difference. I would love to connect with anyone who would like to/needs support. We can do this!

Dawn
  • nesianqueen
    nesianqueen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, please feel free to add me as well. I would like to lose 100 pounds.
  • Ladyboss1980
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ too in dire need of any advice! having said that as anyone tried juicing not juice fasting, thanks in advance, please feel free to add me, treading water now need all the help I can get
  • meikmonet
    Options
    Hi, Everyone. My name is Tameika and my goal is to lose 140 lbs. I'm 30 and i'm only 5'4 so it only seems like a lot. I'm trying to stay motivated through this journey so if anyone wants to join me I would greatly appreciate it. Oh BTW i'm from Mississippi.
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 109 pounds to lose to get to my goal. Add me
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm also working on losing 100+ pounds and always welcome any new friends. I love to give support and interact with others on a daily basis (desk job gets a little boring some days).
  • jbb86
    jbb86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs. to lose.. Any and everyone feel free to add me!!
  • twinklestar128
    twinklestar128 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ lbs. please add me!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have about 105 to lose. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • twinklestar128
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ lbs. please add me! If you have a Fitbit, feel free to add me there as well! https://www.fitbit.com/user/32XLKK
  • allnatural843
    allnatural843 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the middle of my weight lose. Started out at a 100+ lbs to lose but now its down. I been there. Add me.
  • mrsiv3
    mrsiv3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey March 2014. My goal was to lose 100 by Dec, but so far ive lost 89lbs....I didnt reach my goal but im not giving up...We can do it yall!
  • SpokenTruth
    Options
    Add me! It would be great to have support of people with similar weight loss goals as me..looking to lose 100+ .. let's motivate each other!!

I have 105 to lose and could use some good support and friends.
  • twinklestar128
    Options
    Hi ladies. If you have been thinking about getting a FitBit, they have released the Charge HR (heart monitor) for pre-order.
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me