Challenge: Nov 17-Dec31- Ho Ho Ho and I Didn't Drop the Ball

Options
To the PHENOMENAL Lady,

From November 17 to the end of the year there are unbelievably only 44 days left of 2013- Incredible. However, before we can celebrate sleeping in on January 1, 2014- we have to bypass the stuffing and Grandma's rolls, cookies left for Santa, and parties, food, and more parties....

:happy: SO here's your challenge- Goal for January 2, 2014- We have lost 9.4 (1.5 lbs per week) or 12.6 ( 12 lbs per week).
1. Eat on a salad plate- 1/2-3/4 veggies, 1/8 starch and 1/8 meat- roughly 1/4 cup. You can be the envy of everyone if you utilize your own beautiful plate. If, asked why you are doing it- tell them it's part of your Wow factor plus you are being mysterious till the big reveal- Wow, Who's That Lady?
2. Our plates shall only be 1 inch high- no stacking items.
3. Move your body- walk, run, dance, hula hoop. zumba, swim- just move it to lose it. and
4. Ho- Ho Santa, I was good this year and I rang in the year weighing less in 2014 than I did in 2013 :smile:

Replies

• TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am starting late but look forward to making friends in this group. I love the concept which will make it fun.
  • TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy myself a beautiful salad plate for this challenge. I can't speak for you all but I am always starting over, which is okay. I just wonder if we put in the amount of enthusiasm we do for other things such as holidays, birthdays, etc. that we should do the same for an important goal. I think an awesome salad plate and or small place setting to help us and our loved ones remember how important it is to achieve our goals.

I for one can't wait until someone starts whispering at work, who is she? LOL