Week 18 of EM2WL-Stable-Re-Cut in order

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
Hey all. Well lots to report. I am 18 weeks into EM2WL, this should be week 5 of cut, but I have not been cutting for 2 weeks. I also have not been eating on a regular schedule nor have I been tracking what I am eating. Just going intuitively I suppose. I am happy to report, I am still stable. What I gained is where I am stuck.

I did get my results back from the Celiac test, Thyroid test and Anemia test. Thank God that all looks normal......but still was hoping something could explain my extreme fatigue and flu symptoms. I am still convinced that Gluten and I do not get along.....a cookie & cupcake 2 nights ago proved this true.

I went away on my normal 1 week out of town per month.......unfortunately while I was out of town my aunt who raised me after my momma died, got very ill and was in ICU. Just so happened to be in the town I was working in. Needless to say, I did not eat for 24-36 hours a few days.....and she did pass last Weds. It has been a rough week. Still no gain though I only ate when I could and had large stints of no food or drink. Family drama (I do not get along with some) makes stomaching any sort of substance unbearable :P

I got home this Sunday and have still maintained my intuitive eating. I have not done any working out in 3 weeks. I think I will start back to that this coming week as I am just trying to keep things up and running here at home. I am performing more NEAT right now. Again no gaining. I also plan to start tracking again, and seeing if I am eating at least my cut, so I can start to lose :)

So, I have not tracked in 2 weeks, I have been eating intuitively, there were some days I did not get food or drink in like I should have, my bloodwork shows that I am still pretty healthy overall, I am still pretty fatigued, I plan to hit my workouts hard again on Monday no fail, and going to attempt to cut :)

I look forward to catching up with you all......lotsa reading I suspect. I have missed ya.......

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about the stress going on and your loss, and never good that you can't even deal with that as you may like with family support, when they don't.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Make sure to take a little time for *you*. (((hugs)))
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but I do read your posts here and wanted to extend my sympathies for your loss. You may have discussed this before in terms of fatigue and flu symptoms, but have you had your Vitamin D levels tested?
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    (((HUGS))) Sorry for your loss.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My condolences and prayers for you and your family.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    They tested me on everything and apparently I am normal. I am gonna work on getting outside more each day......just walking my horse and dogs might help me.......I usually stay in until late afternoon when I have to feed critters, by then the sun is going down.

Thank you for your condolences, I appreciate it everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know you but I do read your posts here and wanted to extend my sympathies for your loss. You may have discussed this before in terms of fatigue and flu symptoms, but have you had your Vitamin D levels tested?
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ahhh that sucks you don't have an answer, even if it's a relief it's nothing serious. I've battled low energy for years and what has helped me the most is seeing an acupuncturist and herbalist. She has picked up on subtleties with chronic health conditions I have, my adrenals, hormones etc. I think it can often help seeing a more wholistic therapist when you've exhausted all your other options. Try to go to one recommended, by someone you know, if it's something you wanted to explore.