I am back

Options
Well, after almost a month I am back from Calgary, Alberta Canada and London Ontario Canada NOW AT MY OTHER HOME Safety Harbor Florida. I just love it here. The first few days were excellent and went to water aerobics and forgot the cleaning for awhile. Yesterday turned cool Wow in the 60's not like Canada for sure...........so started cleaning and will do it more today. I have missed being on here but knew it was not good for me to try at the time.

Although I am going to officially weight - in on Tuesday I did a sneak peak and lost BUT realistically a different scale and must be off from my other one but you know what I am going to take it and start from there. I look forward to my exercise regeme and tracking again.

Missed you all and look forward to hearing your stories. I am going to concentrate on the posts and personal and individual posting because like calaforniagirl I feel like I get repeat the comments of giving praise for the exercise and tracking and it is time consuming so I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I AM GOING TO READ THEM AND AM PROUD OF YOU ALL BUT... not many comments on it coming from me. If and when you post a story and/or need individual support I am hear for you for sure.

Thanks and looking forward to a daily read and tracking. Linda

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.

Winter is FL is sounding good about now, we will be getting snow over the weekend on the Front Range.

Just keep logging and coming here for encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    How lovely to be in Florida for the winter........ :bigsmile:

Jean
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Linda and good job on losing while away.