Anxiety the morning after one high carb dinner

Options
craudi
craudi Posts: 126 Member
So, I've been keto for several weeks, then last night gave in and had some pasta. This morning I made my usual bulletproof coffee, and now a few hours later I'm not hungry at all like I'd usually be for lunch...and I feel anxious. For the ladies, it feels like PMS anxiety, like the day before your period starts...but I'm not at that point in my cycle.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thankfully, at this point, I'm not craving anything bad, or at all, but I like to listen to my body when I'm feeling anxious. Because it usually means something is coming...like my period. It's like coffee jitters, so I'm assuming that's what did it...but it's the same thing I've had every day for the past couple of weeks!

Replies

• vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When we were on holiday we ate a 'normal' high carb diet and by the end of the week we had both reverted to suffering from ibs and being very uncomfortable. I also found that I was jittery and over anxious.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes, i feel anxious as heck after coming back from eating anything and everything. I ate for keto yesterday and so far today, and my body is confused as all heck!