Week 4 - how's it going?

Options
My starting weight for the 10 weeks was 171 and my weight this morning was 167. I am right on track for a pound a week. I am hoping to be 161 for Christmas and 160 for my birthday on Jan 2. My clothes are getting too big and my joints are feeling better (especially the knees).

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow - nice work! You are totally on track. It's awesome that you are noticing a difference in your joints and your clothes.

My starting weight was 167 and I weighed in at 162.4 today so I think that I am also on track for 157 by Christmas. Haven't been the most diligent for this whole challenge but had a good week diet wise and am going to get back to upping exercise this week.

I have been finding that logging some of my food for the next day really helps.

Hope everyone else is doing well !
  • verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Way to go you two!

I've never joined a challenge before, and it's really helped me to maintain focus especially during this holiday season. I am happy to report I've had no halloween candy even though I'm surrounded by it. (I have two kids.)

I'm on track so far:
    SW: 187
    CW: 182.2
    GW: 177.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have been eating good... but I haven't been working out... I am getting back to working out tonight.. .I have been so tired lately and I think its cuz I haven't been working out.. so back 100% today after work,,,

start weight 155.5
    c/w 150.5
    goal weight 145.5
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    not going great, I'm up to 122 from 120. I've been super bloated this week due to eating more veggies. Hope to get back to working out this week