heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 85 of 90

Focus T25 Gamma Week 3 Day 1 : The Pyramid

Followed By Day 18 of the 30 day Ab Challenge:

80 Sit-ups
110 Crunches
48 Leg Raises
70 Second Plank

Feeling a little discouraged with the weightloss lately.....I gotta kick it into high gear the next couple weeks to get me through the Holiday!!

HAPPY MONDAY LADIES!

Replies

• MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Morning all! I'm giving it a try going in to work today, so that alone will be more movement than I've done in three weeks lol. However I decided to retry the Ab Challenge from the beginning today and I'm going to be careful to only do it on days I'm up to it, and not worry about the 30 consecutive days as much. It's supposed to be nice temp wise today so I'm going to try to get a walk in tonight as well.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to Day 85 of 90! I have Gamma Speed 3.0 on tap for this morning. Everyone have a great day and keep up the good work!!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hit the dance floor at 5:30 ready to do some Hip Hop! I can't remember the last time I actually looked forward to getting out of bed to exercise. I went on teambeachbody on Friday and got so aggrivated that the first thread I went on related to Hip Hop Abs was some guy running his mouth about Shaun T being gay and how disgusted he was and that he would never do another workout of his and basically trying to get other people on his band wagon. He got pretty vulgar about it but it was good to see that people were defending Shaun T rather than entertain this guy's stupidity.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    I absolutely love Shaun T. That person will probably be reported on Team Beachbody because it's not tolerated on that site. Shaun T is my favorite BB trainer. If you ever do T25 you will love him. He has gotten me through Insanity when I didn't want to push further, and now he's motivating me through T25!! I can't say enough about him. I'm happy you're liking HIp Hop Abs.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Lisa - Hip Hop Abs is the first time that I have ever done anything of Shaun's and I just really enjoy him. He is very motivating and I like that he has fun while inspiring people to get the job done. I am definitely going to get some of this other workouts.

I have to give myself a whoohooo - two weeks ago while shopping with my daughter I saw these jeans that I loved. The 12's fit but I bought the 10's. I could get them over my hips but fell short about an inch to button them.........I am wearing those jeans today!!! It may be a small "shout out" but little things like this are what motivates us to keep working towards the bigger things!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is amazing! I love him! He is so motivational, and he makes you feel like hes right there pushing you!!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lisa - Hip Hop Abs is the first time that I have ever done anything of Shaun's and I just really enjoy him. He is very motivating and I like that he has fun while inspiring people to get the job done. I am definitely going to get some of this other workouts.

I have to give myself a whoohooo - two weeks ago while shopping with my daughter I saw these jeans that I loved. The 12's fit but I bought the 10's. I could get them over my hips but fell short about an inch to button them.........I am wearing those jeans today!!! It may be a small "shout out" but little things like this are what motivates us to keep working towards the bigger things!!

Congrats RheneeB! Nice job!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Congrats Rhenee that is awesome!! I'm giving you a big SHOUT OUT!!!!