New Weekly Check-in 11/18 to 11/24

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
I am still working out to P90X and Insanity. I am still thinking about starting another round of Insanity next week or wait until next month and start P90X3. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers and mixing it with some jogging and kettlebells. I feel the best I have in over 3 years. Every workout the past year has been 1 step closer to greatness. No back problems in 8 months now and feeling excited and glad to be back training with kettlebells too.
  • stacykline88
    Options
    I am excited to have found this group. I am on week 3 of Insanity. I have just started seeing results of pounds lost on the scale. I am down 5 pounds now but at least 2 inches. The workouts are getting easier and I feel like I am getting stronger.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am excited to have found this group. I am on week 3 of Insanity. I have just started seeing results of pounds lost on the scale. I am down 5 pounds now but at least 2 inches. The workouts are getting easier and I feel like I am getting stronger.

Thanks for joining us and great job on week 3. Keep up the awesome job.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Two weeks of Power 90 then onto P90X. Feeling excited!!!! :smile: