Day 86

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 86 of 90 :frown:

Focus T25 Gamma Week 3 Day 2 : Speed 3.0

Followed by Day 19 of the Ab Challenge ( 85 Sit-ups, 120 Crunches, 50 Leg Raises and a 75 Second Plank )

Crazy that this challenge is almost over!! I never though I would make it lol
:drinker: Here's to hopefully meeting some new, committed people in the next challenge !

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nice job, Heather. I've got either yoga or gym tonight. I will decide later once I see how I feel. Can't wait to beat this cold/sinus infection thing. :)
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great job Heather. I can't believe this challenge is almost over too. Great commitment for pushing through and getting one step closer to your goals. Tanyab1990-I'm happy that you also have gotten this far. Great job and once you feel better you will be back 100% because I know you're committed. Everyone have a great day. I have Gamma: RIP'T Up this morning. :smile: :smile:
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Ab Sculpt this morning!! And Lisa, yesterday after telling you about the guy making crude remarks about Shaun on teambeachbody and you saying that hopefully someone would report it, I was convicted to to it in case no one else did. So I logged back in and found his thread and reported him. I have never done anything like that before but his comments were vulgar and hateful and no one deserves to be degraded like that!!

Are you starting anothing challenge group or are we going to stay with this group and start another?
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    RheneeB-I started another challenge it's called a 5 weeks to Holiday Fit and Fabulous. I thought you already joined. It started yesterday, but feel free to jump right in. I never do stuff like that either, but when someone does something like that it's uncalled for and something needs to be done about it. I was actually thinking about looking for it, and reporting him. If you're on facebook you should follow Shaun T because his daily posts are so motivational and inspiring. I believe he's a genuine human being. Have a great day and congrats on your workout. Keep up the good work.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Hip Hop Ab Sculpt this morning!! And Lisa, yesterday after telling you about the guy making crude remarks about Shaun on teambeachbody and you saying that hopefully someone would report it, I was convicted to to it in case no one else did. So I logged back in and found his thread and reported him. I have never done anything like that before but his comments were vulgar and hateful and no one deserves to be degraded like that!!

Are you starting anothing challenge group or are we going to stay with this group and start another?
    Good for you Rhenee!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Nice job, Heather. I've got either yoga or gym tonight. I will decide later once I see how I feel. Can't wait to beat this cold/sinus infection thing. :)
    Thanks, and I Hope you feel better soon Tanya!