Options
meesh109
meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
Thread for our final week of RI30

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I started my 4th week of RI30 yesterday. Today was my second day. I am hoping to finish all four workouts by Friday 13th.
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    I finished my 3rd day of the 4th week today!!! One more workout to go, and I'm done:)
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    week 4 - Done!!!
    RI 30 week 4: mostly 3lb weights. 9lb used on crossover lunges, renegade row push-ups, pec flys; some modifications(did not jump on all burpees, used 2 feet on the glute bridges)
  • meesh109
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 Done!!!

Wow!!! It's a toughie, but good!!! Think I'll be sore tomorrow!!!!

How's everyone else getting on?
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 done for me too! Ooooooh, loved, loved, loved it!! After the nightmare that was Week 3 (I'm just not strong enough for some of those moves) Week 4 was awesome. So hard, I know I'm going to hurt tomorrow but so happy that it's a routine that I can really work the whole way through with no modifiers :bigsmile:

Only a few days left :drinker: What's everyone moving on to next?
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    I'm doing power lifting at school, which is why it was so hard for me to complete the last 2 weeks of RI 30. I am doing more cardio without the strength in the mornings, and power lifting in the afternoons 3/wk. Next week is holiday break, so I will only get one power lifting class in on Monday. I might try to do some circuit training on my own or with videos, either 30DS, Boot Camp, or super cardio mix. Whatever I choose, I just want to stay busy! I will also be traveling, so there may be a few days that I don't get a workout in. I'll just have to see what happens...
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Update - I don't hurt today, yay! I can feel in my butt that I've been working out but I'm not sore which is nice :happy:
  • meesh109
    Options
    I'm not as sore today as I thought I would be! I can feel it in my shoulders though! Will probably feel it more when I do it again tonight!!

After this, I plan on mixing up both 30DS and RI30 for the next 2 weeks, then on 6th January I'm going to start Body By You (the female version of You Are Your Own Gym) and maybe through in some yoga. See how I get on!!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Only a few more days until I move up to week 4! I hope to be done by 12/27, or before. This has been more like Ripped in 45 for me :laugh: Not sure what I'm doing next. Has anyone done Turbo Fire?
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    week 4 - Done!!!
    RI 30 week 4: mostly 3lb weights. 9lb used on crossover lunges, renegade row push-ups, pec flys; some modifications(did not jump on all burpees, used 2 feet on the glute bridges)

Congratulations, Dancing Moosie! You rock!!!
  • meesh109
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 Done!

Could feel it in my legs during the workout!! This week is soooooo much better than Week 3!!

Keep up the good work all!

@Dancingmoosie Well done in finishing!! Did you get good results?
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 Done!

Could feel it in my legs during the workout!! This week is soooooo much better than Week 3!!

Keep up the good work all!

@Dancingmoosie Well done in finishing!! Did you get good results?
    This is the second time I have gone through RI 30 for 4 whole weeks. I started my weight loss journey in Feb. with running and lifting with machines. Then, I got 30DS. After that one, I purchased RI 30. I started with 3lb weighted genie balls, then moved on to 9lb dumbbells. I have lost 40lbs. I would have to say that I have had better than "good results." I feel strong and fit, like I could try almost anything. I really try to mix up my workouts. RI 30 was never my only workout. I would do 2 workouts a day, sometimes 3. Anyway, just stay motivated and keep moving:) Try to challenge yourself.
  • TheMOC
    TheMOC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Started week 4 yesterday. Minimal soreness today, strength and endurance are certainly improving. Will post fianal results next Monday.
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Oops, forgot to post last night! Week 4 day 2 done! I'm loving this level!

Going to start Jillian's Body Revolution next Monday. I'm having my 'Christmas' this weekend with whole family so actual Christmas day will be more laidback just with my parents so I figured I could make a start that week anyway :)
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in on this discussion a bit late but I'm also on my last few days of level 4 (finish on Saturday!) and also moving to Body Revolution next week! I love level 4, can feel it in both upper and lower body during the workout (love that!). I'm really happy with the whole program, I've enjoyed it and have gotten great results.....so if anyone reading this is wondering whether they should give RI30 a whirl, or are doing it now and are thinking of giving up.....DON'T! It's worth it :) Good luck everyone!
  • TheMOC
    TheMOC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Has anyone here already done Body Revolution? What all does it entail? Is it similar to her other workout DVDs?
  • meesh109
    Options
    Week 4 Day 4 done!!! (yeah, I forgot to post here last nite!!)

I can't believe that I've only got 1 more workout to go!! Not sure if I'll manage to fit it in tomorrow, or if I'll have to wait till Saturday!

Everyone's doing so well! :flowerforyou:
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Only a few days left :drinker: What's everyone moving on to next?

I will probably do a strange hybrid mash up of The 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Between the two DVD's you have 7 different workouts to choose from. So pick a DVD, pick a level, do a workout. I'll do this maybe 4 or 5 times a week and do something else on other days. There are great workouts on Zuzka's YouTube channel. She also sells workouts, but you can see lots of them for free. http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight
  • olalola1981
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 done (last night...)

Aiming to do today and tomorrow and then start Body Revolution on Monday, can't wait!

Also @MicheleStitches can't believe that we did 30DS last month to completion and now nearly to the same point for RI30! Proud of us! I've never had the motivation to keep going through the whole program before so yay :bigsmile:

Hoping @initforlife_ccarew will keep me honest with body revolution next :flowerforyou:
  • meesh109
    Options
    Hey all

Week 4 Day 5 done yesterday! I can't believe that is the end of Ripped in 30 :noway:

I'll be honest here and say that with this being done round Christmas parties, etc I don't think I've gotten the best results that I could have. I will have to take measurements etc (didn't have time last night). I do however feel a lot stronger than when I first started it. I also see more definition in my shoulders and other muscles.

How are you all coming along?

Thank you for sharing this journey with me :flowerforyou:

Merry Christmas to all :drinker: