Day 88

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 88 of 90

Focus T25 Gamma Week 3 Day 4 : Extreme Circuit

Followed by Day 21 of the Ab Challenge ( 90 Sit-ups, 130 Crunches, 52 Leg Raises,and an 80 Second Plank)

It's almost Friday ladies!! Hope you all have a great day!

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to Day 88! Just 2 more days left in this challenge! I have Focus T25 Gamma Pyramid on the schedule for today! Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this challenge is almost over! After an exercise hiaitus I was back in it this morning. I did a tough 15 minutes on my new recumbent bike and at the end hit something funky on my HRM so the calories didn't count. Aaargh! I'm going to do 15 minute intervals throughout the day so while I let MFP calculate it for now I'll have a better read a little later.

Felt good to start a sweat! Yesterday I was feeling really good, but today my neck is pretty sore due to a bad night sleep. Maybe the exercise will do me some good! :-)

Happy Friday!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Today was a double workout day with both Fat Burning Cardio and Ab Sculpt. Sunday is my rest day but I think I will try some of the other workouts that we don't get into until later in the schedule...especially the one for thighs and butt!!!