Day 89

Options
Good Morning and Happy Friday!! The challenge is coming down to the wire. I'm proud of those who have gotten this far it shows that you're truly dedicated and have the self-discipline to accomplish your goals. I have Gamma Speed 3.0 on the schedule for this morning. Everyone have a great day and I look forward to your posts!!!

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Lisa!

I have been noticing a trend with me.....come Friday morning lately I just feel like crap, couldn't get out of bed this moring..felt all stuffed up...got a headache grrrr
    Didn't get my normal early workout in today, but Hubby has an appointment tonight to get a tattoo so he will be gone most of the night so I might try and workout out tonight

I guess 4 days a week are better than no days a week huh? lol

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better. We have rainy, crappy weather here today so I totally understand the stuffiness and feeling like crap, headache deal. Have an amazing weekend too. Yes, 4 days a week is great :smile:
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies. I can't believe how far we've come!

I got in a great ride on the bike this morning. I was going to try to go again at lunch, but I think I'm going to go out to GNC and pick up some PB2. I've been reading a lot of people raving about it so I figure it's worth a shot!

My son is at his father's this weekend, so aside from my massage tomorrow (a treat for making it through the 90 day challenge) I'll have plenty of time to work out!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Day 89

Today was just the Ab Sculpt for me - I can't wait to measure on Monday to see if I lost any inches off my waist. I think I have because it looks it and I got into those new jeans that I couldn't get into when I bought them! I am really frustrated with the scale because it is not hardly budging. I need to really work at logging my food in but I am on the computer all day at work and that is when I check in the you guys but it is hard to find the time to get my food logged in too. I know it will be beneficial to track it so somebody yell at me or something!!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Morning ladies. I can't believe how far we've come!

I got in a great ride on the bike this morning. I was going to try to go again at lunch, but I think I'm going to go out to GNC and pick up some PB2. I've been reading a lot of people raving about it so I figure it's worth a shot!

My son is at his father's this weekend, so aside from my massage tomorrow (a treat for making it through the 90 day challenge) I'll have plenty of time to work out!
    You will love PB2! I get mine at Walmart , last time I went they only had Chocolate PB2 :( I bought it, but have yet to try it lol
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Day 89

Today was just the Ab Sculpt for me - I can't wait to measure on Monday to see if I lost any inches off my waist. I think I have because it looks it and I got into those new jeans that I couldn't get into when I bought them! I am really frustrated with the scale because it is not hardly budging. I need to really work at logging my food in but I am on the computer all day at work and that is when I check in the you guys but it is hard to find the time to get my food logged in too. I know it will be beneficial to track it so somebody yell at me or something!!!!
    Girl you better get your butt logging your food!!! Even if you just write it down on a piece of paper and log later, or I have in the past saved wrappers and or receipts in my pocket to remind me to log stuff later lol