Week 1 Day 6

Options
MyLittleOwl
MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
Good morning everyone! The endorphins are pumping as I got in a great workout this morning! :-) Today is the last day of Lisa's awesome 90 Day Challenge and I am just pumped about how far I've come. I'm off to treat myself to a massage this morning then getting back on the bike this afternoon.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon. Sorry it too me so long to post this morning, but I'm not feeling too well today. I'm taking a rest day and tomorrow I have my Focus T25 stretch DVD. I'm excited to move on these next few weeks, and I'm ecstatic for those who've moved on from my last challenge and decided to keep going. MyLittleOwl-You've done great and I'm happy for you. Enjoy your day and I look forward to the next few weeks. :smile: :smile:
  • Su1ly
    Su1ly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I ran/walked a mile. Ran about 7 blocks of it. It was about 6 degrees here!! brrr. 1 mile is all I could take.
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey early birds!!! You all are showing me how to do this. I am looking forward to swimming today for an hour and will check back in. it is 8 am in HI :)
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I didn't swim yesterday, worked my fanny off though with housework. I am also stressed, and overate in the evening, my problem time. I go on 2 wks vacation tomorrow. So just know I will be back :)