Stats

Options
Today marks the last day of my 90 Day Hot for The Holiday Challenge. I want to congratulate those who've completed the challenge. I hope that being a part of a supportive group helped you accomplish your goals. Feel free to post your stats either today or Sunday so you can measure your results. I'm so excited that you've come this far. Have a great weekend.:smile:

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I cant believe it's over!! I will be posting my stats tomorrow!!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I decided to just post starting and final since the rest are all throughout the other thread. :-)

Starting weight - 216 (218 beginning of August when I joined MFP), initial Goal 180
    Waist (at belly button): 42.5 inches
    Thigh: 25.5 inches
    Arm: 13.25 inches
    Hips: 46"

Day 90 Checkin
    Weight: 190.1 (lost 25.9 pounds during this challenge, 27.9 since joining MFP a few weeks before).
    Waist (at belly button): 38” (lost 4.5 inches)
    Hips: 42” (lost 4 inches)
    Arms: 12.25” (lost 1 inch)
    Thigh: 23.5” (lost 2 inches)

Happy accomplishments: During this challenge I went from being in the Obese category to Overweight. That was a great day!!! This challenge has helped me stay accountable to myself, and most importantly given me some new friends who helped support me through some challenges I faced along the way. I am so grateful to everyone for their support and I look forward to continuing my journey on with those of you who are joining Lisa and Heather’s next set of challenges!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Wow! CONGRATULATIONS that is a great accomplishment. I'm very happy for you!!!!! I look forward to the next few weeks and you being a part of my next challenge. Have a great day!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow, 90 days done already? I have been looking forward to this day! The day we get to see what everyone has accomplished in the past 3 months!!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************
    August 26th 2013

Day 1 of 90

Weight 194.8 lbs

Neck: 13.5 inches
    Both Arms : 13.5 inches
    Waist at smallest 35 5/8 inches
    Waist at navel 40.5 inches
    Hips at widest 41 5/8 inches
    Both thighs together at widest 45 inches
    Right thigh 28.5 inches
    Left thigh 28 3/8 inches
    Right calf 16 3/8 inches
    Left calf 16 3/4 inches
    Bust 35 1/4 inches
    ******************************************************************************************************************
    November 24th 2013

Day 90 of 90

Weight 182 lbs

Neck: 13.4 inches
    Both Arms : 12 inches
    Waist at smallest 32.5 inches
    Waist at navel 37.4 inches
    Hips at widest 38.2 inches
    Both thighs together at widest 41.7 inches
    Right thigh 26.2 inches
    Left thigh 26.2 inches
    Right calf 15 inches
    Left calf 15 inches
    Bust 33.5 inches
    *******************************************************************************************************************

Losses for the 90 Day Challenge:

Neck: .1 inches lost
    Both Arms : 1.5 inches lost off each
    Waist at smallest 3.5 inches lost
    Waist at navel 3.1 inches lost
    Hips at widest 3.8 inches lost
    Both thighs together at widest 3.3 inches lost
    Right thigh 2.3 inches lost
    Left thigh 2.3 inches lost
    Right calf 2 inches lost
    Left calf 2 inches lost
    Bust 1.8 inches lost
    *******************************************************************************************************************

So in total I have lost 12.8 lbs and 25.7 inches during this 90 Day Challenge! Thank you Lisa, for starting this group..it was the kickstart that I needed to get me going! And I have met a few awesome people in this group that I hope to stay in contact with for a long time!!

Love you guys!!!!!!! Cant wait to see what the next challenge brings!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Heather-All I can say is WOW!! Big Congrats are in order for you.I'm very proud of you and what you've accomplished. I'm not going anywhere and plan on staying in touch with everyone. You are more than welcome! I am beaming with joy right now!! Have a great rest of the weekend.:smile::smile:
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late in posting & havent had the opportunity to post much. But ive still been at it!!

SW 151.4
    12.5 in neck
    10.75 in arms
    36 in chest
    29 in waist
    32 in bellybutton
    39.75 in hips

Final results

147.2lbs 4.2 lbs lost 2.6 inches lost

12.25 in neck
    10.5 in arms
    36 in chest
    31.5 in @bellybutton
    28 in waist
    39 in hips
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi gang! Here are my final stats. Very happy with the results!

Since 8/26/13:
    Weight: Total loss of 24.3 lbs

Measurements:
    Calf: 0.75 (1.50 for both)
    Thigh: 1.5 (3.0 for both)
    Hip: 4.25
    Waist: 3.5
    Bust: 1.5
    Arm: 1.0 (2.0 for both)

Total Inches Lost: 15.75"
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    I would like to extend a congratulations to all of you for all of your hard work and dedication!! I feel like a proud mama!! Keep up the great work and I hope you've decided to continue in my 5 week challenge. If you haven't signed up already feel free to join even if to provide support and motivation to others!! AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!