Lyrica and hair loss

Options
Just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them. I was on Lyrica for my fibro for a couple of months the spring of this year. After the first few weeks I'd be taking a shower and hand full of hair was coming out every day. Now I can see new growth about inch and a half long mixed in so thankfully it's growing back.

The first week with Lyrica was great, nice buzz and energy to boot. The second week I started getting edgier, rather hateful to tell the truth so I weaned myself off of it. That and the hair loss were terrible.

Didn't do good with the Cymbalta either, one pill was enough to make me feel like I had the flu so now it's just Flexaril (sp?)and advil.

What I want to know is if others have had hair loss with Lyrica?

Replies

• necee99
    Options
    i didn't specifically notice hair loss, but i had to stop lyrica b/c it was making me super crazy and out of my mind!!! :noway:
  • HeavyHilda
    Options
    i didn't specifically notice hair loss, but i had to stop lyrica b/c it was making me super crazy and out of my mind!!! :noway:

I was on it for just over a month and wish I had never had it. Only time I felt good was the first week. My personal belief is for me, the stuff is a bad drug. May work good for others but most I have talked too don't have that good of results.

What makes me even sicker is that the drug companies will do anything to push through their drugs. I don't trust them.