Final Week!!

Options
SuperCrsa
SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
Good morning Ladies!

Hope you all had a good weekend and you are ready for this final week!
I cant believe we are in the final week! This time has flown past!!

Thank you for all your support and motivation! Been so good to have you with me on this journey :smile: :flowerforyou:

My knee is still buggering me around, so for this final week I am going to have to drop most of the lower body days. Its just getting worse and not better. So I will be concentrating on getting both upper body workouts in and maybe an extra one just to get my calorie burn up!

Well day 1 done and dusted.

Bench press 25kgs x 4 x 3
Bent Rows 40kgs x 4 x 3 (yep you read that right 40KGS!! Cant understand why I cant go heavier on bench press)
Shld Press 20kgs x 5 x 3
Tricep Ext 12kgs x 6 x 3
Barbell curls 20kgs x 4 x 3

Feeling good!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SuperCrsa
    Options
    Okay so it looks like I am the only one this last week lol.

I am so depressed not to finish the challenge in its completeness with my knee injury, and I know you girls are probably feeling the same way!

Rest is more important, I think everyone has done an amazing job!
    Give those bodies some TLC and enjoy it!
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've been mental busy trying to get ready for a market stall I'm running on 8th December. It has taken over my life and made me mega stress woman! Hitting the gym tomorrow morning for upper and lower a, hopefully. This needs to be important too.

Everyone has done a great job, it's a shame to all be hit by something this week.
  • pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    did a combo of the big combined moves today so bench, convergign shoulder press, dead lifts and weighted lunges plus a little cardio. Feel good to be waking the muscles up again and determined not to let everything slide just because the rest of life is busy.
  • SuperCrsa
    Options
    Awesome work Jen!!! Whoop Whoop!

Yeah Im skipping all leg days this week.
    But not skipping the abs! :happy:

Good work.
    AND yes to your comment about life being busy, I also struggle with that sometimes.
    No excuses just DO!

Kick *kitten*!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Back from rest week.

Going to do week 12 this week and then repeat 8-12 through this month until it's time to cut. I have four weeks to get my squat up to 145 so I can say I did my body weight.

Then it'll be time to cut and work higher reps, lower weight. Looking to have my bikini body by April.

Upper body when I get home tonight.