New Weekly Check-in 11/25 to 12/01

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
I am still working out to my favorite P90X and Insanity workouts. I am getting excited about P90X3 coming out next month. I will be starting P90X3 as soon as it arrives in my mailbox. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainer video workouts are still my daily doses of exercising. I workout to 3 workouts 6 days a week and 1 workout 1 day a week. Awesome changes taking place the past 6 months. I have started to add kettlebell training to my workouts again. I had to take a 16 month break due to a back and hip injury but I am feeling great now.

Keep up the great workouts everyone!!!:smile:
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90 and I am still at over 70 pounds of weight lost. I feel the best I have in over 20 years. Life is good.
  • stacykline88
    Options
    P90X and T25 have been my main workouts this past week. 3 more pounds lost since my last weigh in. 2 inches lost off my waist in November. I feel great.