December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• ruthmfrey
    ruthmfrey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    3 miles down for the first day of December :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Sunday 12/01

(Exercise bike 22.04 miles & walk 2.0 miles)

**total 24.04 miles for today

***24.04 miles done and 685.96 miles to go ....:happy:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    100 miles please
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    my goal for December is 85 miles

walked 3 miles today

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    oh oh oh i tried on pants from high school and i fit!!! size 7!!!! Im so happy
    @bunbu
    Woohoo! This is just AWESOME!!! Congrats!!
    congratulations-2271.gif
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sunday dec 01 Total walked today 8.94 k

191.06 k to go
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    @bunbu
    Woohoo! This is just AWESOME!!! Congrats!!
    congratulations-2271.gif

Awe, thanks speedy :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Biked 13.25 in 60 minutes. Wanted to run or at least walk outside cuz it was BEAUTIFUL out (before the blizzard & below 0 temps that are forcasted for us in the next day or so) but I have this terrible bronchial infection going on and I cough & cough!

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I am in for 100 miles this month, going to try to do a lot of running but spinning as well

Today I did 1.6 miles

exercise.png
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Back at it this month!!

exercise.png
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    Wtg! Congrats!
    December 1st: 111 miles :)

1,889 still to go :P

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited that this is a group now! Woohoo!:happy:

Well, I failed my miles last month, so I am stepping it down and will shoot for 100 miles in December.

exercise.png
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner at this challenge. I haven't measured distance up til now. I'm going to start with 10 miles a week as a goal; so 40 miles for the month. [Oh, my gosh, did I really say that?]
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for December! I'm aiming for 100 miles again this month. It may be a challenge with the holiday craziness but gives me something to shoot for to stay active. :) Adding 2 miles to start.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,390 Member
    Options
    Yeah! December! Starting it out walking 6.92 miles. It was a most beautiful, sunny day! :flowerforyou:

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Man, I loved having four days off! :tongue:

Chris
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    I am a bit confused about this spread sheet- is the current one still for November?

The spreadsheet has multiple "tabs". Look either at the top or bottom of the page for tabs marked "Nov", "Dec", "Summary", etc.
  • lciasullo
    Options
    Logged 4 miles today, that's big for me, but I did it while on a walking dessert tour, so I'm not sure how to feel about that....lol . Oh well, 4 miles is better than nothing, right? OK December, here we go! =]

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Welcome new @$$ movers! And welcome back familier movers too.:flowerforyou: You will find this a happy and chatty group. :happy: Remember, you get to pick your goal. DO NOT worry how it compares to someone else here. :happy: For some of us a small goal is just as difficult as the large goals other movers regularly post and exceed. :noway: Only you know what is reasonable for you. :happy: Just do us all one big favor. Please, please, please come back regularly and let us know how you are doing. :flowerforyou: Even if life gets in the way and you aren't doing as well as you hoped. :flowerforyou: This amazing group of people will support you and encourage you all the way. :bigsmile: Like Speedy said, you owe it to yourself to move and get as close to your goal as possible. :bigsmile:

4 miles today. Not a bad start.:happy:

exercise.png

@texerus Glad to see you back. :happy: We missed you in November. :cry: Take care of yourself OK? :flowerforyou:
  • JessieBessieBoo
    JessieBessieBoo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    12/1: 2.5 miles
    MTD: 2.5 miles

~~Goal for December: 108 miles of running ~~
This discussion has been closed.