Nov. 27th sign-ins

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Remember, you set your own calorie goal for the day. If you want a day off on Thanksgiving (from the calorie part of the challenge anyway), all you have to do is set your calorie goal high (4,000, say). Or, you can buckle down and not gorge yourself (probably the better move). Either way, good luck and stay strong!

November 27th

Copy, paste, and answer:

Did I stay within my calorie budget today?
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Posted this on the 26th late. So tired fell asleep early
    Date: Nov 26
    Exercised:Yes I did as planned which was a rest day!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes (it has been a tough couple of days, I have not done insanity since Monday. But lord knows I'm adding all forms of continuous activity that include pulling, pushing, squatting, walking at a brisk pace, reaching and tightening. *phew*)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? absolutely

P.S. (I've got my fiancee on board with portion control and less snacking. This is very exciting to me!!!)

t4uv4l.gif

Happy Wednesday!!!!!
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

• hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - shopped for 3 hours
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Another day down! :happy:
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Nov. 27

Here's what I've done, or am doing, for tomorrow (my diary's open). Most of my MFP friends think I'm crazy but they don't understand the challenge we're doing. Early this week I created my recipes for tomorrow, some of which I was even able to adjust to make them lower, and then entered them into my food diary. I kept my breakfast and lunch light and then adjusted the portions of TG dinner to reflect the foods I enjoy the most. Then I added in wine before dinner and dessert after. This gave me a calorie count, assuming I can stick to the plan, and now I know how many calories I need to burn to stay under. Easy, peasy. Our gym is open in the morning and I'm going in for an hour to swim.........................I should be good. If I blow it for some reason, I'll be out until Dec. 1. Either way this has been a great challenge, so thanks!!!!
  • Jillybeanfit
    Jillybeanfit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    November 27, 2013

Happy Hanukkah Eve!!

Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES, T25 Extreme Circuit
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • StephanieB85
    StephanieB85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes (it has been a tough couple of days, I have not done insanity since Monday. But lord knows I'm adding all forms of continuous activity that include pulling, pushing, squatting, walking at a brisk pace, reaching and tightening. *phew*)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? absolutely

P.S. (I've got my fiancee on board with portion control and less snacking. This is very exciting to me!!!)

t4uv4l.gif

Happy Wednesday!!!!!

Way to hang in there yourself and way to get your fiancee on board!! Local support, especially someone that close to you is always a good thing!! ENJOY tomorrow!! :drinker:

p.s. She looks like "Little Richard"...FUNNY!! :laugh:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Nov. 27

Here's what I've done, or am doing, for tomorrow (my diary's open). Most of my MFP friends think I'm crazy but they don't understand the challenge we're doing. Early this week I created my recipes for tomorrow, some of which I was even able to adjust to make them lower, and then entered them into my food diary. I kept my breakfast and lunch light and then adjusted the portions of TG dinner to reflect the foods I enjoy the most. Then I added in wine before dinner and dessert after. This gave me a calorie count, assuming I can stick to the plan, and now I know how many calories I need to burn to stay under. Easy, peasy. Our gym is open in the morning and I'm going in for an hour to swim.........................I should be good. If I blow it for some reason, I'll be out until Dec. 1. Either way this has been a great challenge, so thanks!!!!

OMG!! This is so me!! Everyone thinks I'm obsessive....maybe I am....but it's working!! :bigsmile: The only thing I haven't done is the preplanning meal to see how many calories I would be eating tomorrow. I didn't think about that one, but if I did I would have done that too!! :blushing:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes, under
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, 53 minutes of walking w/some scary jogging tracked via RunKeeper
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yup I sure did
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Nov 27th
    I did go all chocoholic today! I think it is the stress from earlier this month! At least tomorrow its a planned meal out. No leftovers! WHEW!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    November 27th

Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes....1,217
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes...played for a long time with my dog
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes i did :-)
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    November 27th

I had my Thanksgiving dinner just this last Saturday. I my breakfast so I was not so famished come dinner time. I then had all the goodies, but limited my serving sizes and had a small piece of dessert. (banana cake and a very small slice of pumpkin pie). I even still had my snack before bedtime too (to keep my blood sugars down for my morning fasting blood test. At the end of the day, My calories were 1440. I have my macro set at 1500, but usually average round 1250 to 1350. And then to top it off, I lost weight the next day and finally went into ONEDERLAND, Tomorrow is just a regular day for me. I am working Wednesday night (there now) and then have to work Thursday night too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are here on this challenge.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Nov. 27

OMG!! This is so me!! Everyone thinks I'm obsessive....maybe I am....but it's working!! :bigsmile: The only thing I haven't done is the preplanning meal to see how many calories I would be eating tomorrow. I didn't think about that one, but if I did I would have done that too!! :blushing:

Haha, I like to say that I'm "detail oriented"!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who have survived the challenge so far. In addition to a wonderful family and friends I'm extremely thankful for all the great people at MFP.
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Nov 27th

Calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    tracked: yes
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes