Goals

Options
124»

Replies

• renewondergem
    Options
    my weight is 109 kg now. I want to lose 9 kg. (be 100 kg) , at my current fat/muscle ratio, that would result in 15% bodyfat.

if I reach 15% bodyfat before I reach 100 kg, that is also acceptable ;)

I would also like to be able to run 5k. time is not important, as long as I can run it within the end of the 90 days :)

got 1 workout in since december first, going again tonight, friday and sunday.

not running as much as I'd like, but I am lifting weights and using the cardio machines at the gym. Eating is going well, though here in Holland theres a holiday tomorrow with a lot of eating to accompany it.. :P

nothing extraordinary to report... :)

(p.s.: if someone needs some more friends... you're welcome to add me.. I'd like some new friends anyway! )
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Goal - exercise for 30 minutes each morning
    Overall goal - lose 20 lbs and be a size 8 again!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined on 12/3 my starting weight is 237.4 (That was my weight at my last weigh in, November 31)

So SW: 237.4
    GW for March 1st: 217

Ultimate goal weight: 145

Specifically for December my goal is to keep exercising. There are so many distractions this month, my birthday, my son's birthday, my nephew's birthday, a three day get-a-way with my husband, and then of course Christmas. So my weight loss goals for december are modest. I hope to weigh 231 or less at the end of December.

My plan is to get a minimum of 90 minutes of exercise each day, except perhaps with the exception of Christmas Day. The three day get-a-way should at least still allow me to walk for an hour and a half each day, even if the hubby whines about it. I am doing the T25 exercise plan, I'm on Beta, for the second time... I plan to stay on Beta throughout December and then *kitten* my readiness for Gamma, I may repeat Beta again in January as well. Gamma is more about strength training, and while I do eventually want to do that, right now I am focused more on weight loss, which has been going pretty well with Beta.
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    (1) Achieve normal weight BMI <25 (currently at 28.5)
    (2) Exercise 3x week during December, ramping up to 4-5x in 2014
    (3) Stay within my daily targest nutritional ranges (calories, fat, carbs, sugar, fiber)
    (4) Take daily vitamin supplement and drink enough water
  • grannelle
    Options
    Drop 27 pounds by. O3/01. /do this by:
    Logging food
    Exercise min 30 min daily, walking, strength, or other.
  • grannelle
    Options
    Drop 27 pounds by. O3/01. /do this by:
    Logging food
    Exercise min 30 min daily, walking, strength, or other.
  • Pakmom2004
    Options
    New member of MFP and this group.

Goal is to USE the Beck Diet Solution to help control eating mindlessly.
    Another goal is to get moving at least 4 days per week - make time for myself.
    Final goal is to lose 15 lbs by 3/1. I need to lose 35 lbs overall, but a realistic goal for me is 15 lbs in 12 weeks.
  • emaurine
    emaurine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1) Reach my goal race weight: 122
    2) Exercise without hip pain (with help from sports medicine and physical therapy to find cause of pain)
  • IrisRoseGingersnap
    IrisRoseGingersnap Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My goals are:

1) Maintain my current weight through Jan 1st by:
    By staying within my maintenance minus 90 daily calorie goal every day;
    By exercising at least 30 minutes a day four days a week, burning at least 1000 calories per week.

2) Lose 5lbs by Feb 1st
    3) Lose 4 more pounds by Mar 1st.

4) Lose 10lbs total.

5) during Dec I want to research fitness programs and choose create a routine for the New Year.