Day 5 Completed!

Options
I did a few push ups. Not brilliant ones but still
and I couldn't do the push up jacks... only managed to do 1 but I replaced them with jogging and two push ups.

Apart from that I'm proud of myself!

And I still had a bit of energy to continue going... but the dvd stopped :(

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Great job. Push up jacks are brutal but you will be surprised how quickly you adapt and in no time you will be pumping out a few. It's important to focus on form first.

Like you, if I am unable to do a particular workout I usually try to modify the move or jog / jumping jacks instead.

If you bought the set from beachbody site, contact them and they can replace for you. I do believe push up jacks is the last cardio move and then it's cool down though
  • LogicalReflex
    Options
    Great job. Push up jacks are brutal but you will be surprised how quickly you adapt and in no time you will be pumping out a few. It's important to focus on form first.

Like you, if I am unable to do a particular workout I usually try to modify the move or jog / jumping jacks instead.

If you bought the set from beachbody site, contact them and they can replace for you. I do believe push up jacks is the last cardio move and then it's cool down though

I'm quite proud. Haven't noticed a big difference in my body but other people are saying my belly is flatter.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

I'm quite proud. Haven't noticed a big difference in my body but other people are saying my belly is flatter.

I hope you took pics and measurements every 30 days
  • LogicalReflex
    Options
    I've only just started insanity.

Took before pics.

But no after pics as the change isn't huge yet.
  • LogicalReflex
    Options
    To me it feels as if my weight isn't shifting... but other people are saying im skinnier.
    But also because I'm 6 ft 5 apparently I didn't even look that bad in the first place.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Your lucky I'm short I did take before pics also after recovery week I will put up those pics and my measurements taken for the first time last week so hopefully there's a little improvement but hang in there I always have trouble with power jumps and I live on second floor so I try not to et a noise complaint so far so good