Check In Day 5!!!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Hey ya'll! Day 5 DONE! Ok, SO I gotta be honest, I cheated... Technically this is only day 2. But, I HATE level 1. Hate it. I've never completed this, because I never get passed level one. So, I set out to start this day before Thanksgiving. And ended up not actually doing it until the day after. LOL. But, I don't want to do all 10 days of this stupid level. So I'm going to do this in 28 days instead of 30. (Or maybe I'll add on 2 days at the end... Idk. ) But to keep it the same for everyone, this is day "5". Which means 5 more days of this, and I can FINALLY move on!!!! AGH! Can't wait! :)

How is everyone feeling? I'm sore. Trying to drink enough water.
Does anyone want to share their measurements? I'll post if you post LOL. I'll post mine in a separate topic, and everyone can add theirs for accountability. (Or not, if you'd rather not share!)

Day 5 ladies, let's keep this going. Only 5 more to the next level, and 25 till we're done!!!

Replies

• jbuc07
    Options
    I meant day 3... I've done 3 days. I just didn't notice that until now, and it was too late to edit.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Level 2 gets harder. :sad: I'm about to start it, did part of a workout one day but have been sick and taking it easy.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    By harder I mean it's said to be the hardest level on the dvd, by the way.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    AGH... Maybe I'm not looking forward to moving on LOL. IDK, it's got to be better than this. Maybe its just because I've tried to do this dvd 10xs and never gotten past level one...

Good Job on sticking to it!
  • malloryknoxter
    malloryknoxter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 tomorrow. My endurance definitely has improved since last week.
    I haven't mastered push ups just yet though, normally do proper push ups first time round and then the beginner version second time round.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Starting Level 2 tomorrow. My endurance definitely has improved since last week.
    I haven't mastered push ups just yet though, normally do proper push ups first time round and then the beginner version second time round.

Wow! I still can only do like 3 regular pushups before dropping to my knees. Good job!!!!!